+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Is it necessary to register with registrar if married at arya samaj mandir?

Is it necessary to register with registrar if married at arya samaj mandir?

Hi friends its an very good website helping in many problems.. so m here seeking a suggestion

I married in march 2012 at arya samaj mandir but didnt registered in court with registrar
    Its an intercaste love so our family were not accepting it we tried our best to convince them but it was not working
    so we just got married at arya samaj mandir to secure our future of being together and no one knw abt it accept few ppl who were there as witness
    and we started living in our particular home and again tried to convince them but... no result
    So I literally stepped back due to family pressure
    still no 1 knows about our marriage
    and girl has also accepted my step back
    now her family looking for a groom in their religion
    So is it legal to marry with someone else without cancelling arya samaj mandir marriage which is not registered with registrar??
    pls guys m in very much depression pls answer my question : is it legal to marry with someone else without cancelling arya samaj mandir marriage which is not registered with registrar??

Dear are u joking ?

A "registered marriage" can not be cancelled but dissolved by way of a decree in a divorce proceeding.

Same time u are saying that u did not registered then no question for dissolve ?

KRISHNA SONA

See itís very simple! If your marriage is registered legally, second marriage cannot be performed & it is illegal activity and this has severe punishment too.

If you dnt register, off course! You can do several marriages and flirt around to earn more sins!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Indian Weddings
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed