+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: MV Agusta Brutale 920 Price in india

MV Agusta Brutale 920 Price in india

Hey!

I am just thrilled to hear that this Italian supercool bike MV Agusta Brutale 920 is available in India. Brutale 910 R Italia, Brutale 910R Hydrogen and Brutale 910R Wally I had much heard about but never expected to have a feel of MV Agusta Brutale 920 of Italian motorcycle company here in India. I wish to fly like Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise do in Brutale. Tom Cruise really looks awesome... riding on MV Agusta Brutale. What is MV Agusta Brutale 920 price in India?

MV Agusta Brutale 920 Price in india

This Italiano flavor super speed two wheel on road machine the MV Agusta Brutale’s 920 model is available in Indian market at price of Rs. 16 lakh. But region wise the price may vary of this foreign engineering based motorcycle MV Agusta Brutale 920.

The new Brutale 920 comes with naked type body which design and performance are unmatched. Exclusivity of this Brutale is that it provides new concept chassis exterior, seat design, stunning radiator shrouds and aggressive front look to present in outstanding manner...that thrills the star's senses of Hollywood.

Advanced technology based this 4 cylinder, radial valves, Magneti Marelli 5SM engine motorcycle not only delivers stupendous speed but also cruises smoothly on road that gives you less feel of the spontaneous shock of unpredictable roads. Be it road or racetrack Brutale 920 enables you to have super command while driving at high speed.

What I feel about brutally strong 920 model of MV Agusta Brutale is that it not only enables super command over all types of roads but delivers the pride riding on it that drives many stars of Hollywood towards it. The MV Brutale 920 is introduced with new look of tubular steel frame that is enhanced with aluminum side plates and improved single seat for extra comfort to the passenger.

Bike analyst claims it to be a bike for all roads as it features brembo racing radial calipers, 8 levels of intervention type traction control, marzocchi upside down 50mm adjustable front forks and single sided swingarm aided by adjustable sachs rear shock.

Brutale 920 worth its price of Rs. 11,00,000 as this advanced technology based bike that delivers 921cc of displacement by its 4 cylinder 16 radial valve MV Agusta engine enables a perfect rhythm between high speed and maneuvering of the bike. To optimize the power curve the 920 Brutale engine is introduced with new bore and stroke ratio. Enhanced engine oiling system with oil cooled generator it gives more endurance to the motorcycle to race further.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Cars and Bikes
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed