+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: mercedes benz ml class launch in india and review

mercedes benz ml class launch in india and review

I have heard that Mercedes Benz ML apart from C-Class Sport and the E-Class Sport editions of Mercedes Benz are launched in India. Mid this year launched, the third-generation M-class SUV car of Mercedes I had a test drive which 3.0-litre turbocharged diesel engine delivers ..awesome speed. It was a mind blowing experience driving in it. No wonder Mercedes Benz ML is expected to be far better from the May launch car I suppose but can you provide its launch date in India and a review on it. I am quite thrilled to know more about it.

mercedes benz ml class launch in india and review

Hi!

I have heard that Mercedes Benz India is to let go off the curiosity of their new edition ML 250 CDI on 10th October after last week’s successful launch of theirs C-Class Sport and the E-Class Sport editions. This ML 250 CDI model of Mercedes is a smaller version of the May launch Mercedes Benz M-class SUV car. This new edition ML 250 CDI of Mercedes has capacity to 206PS of power and 500Nm of torque as in latest C-Class Sport and the E-Class Sport editions. It is empowered by 2.2 Liter, 4 cylinder turbo diesel engine which is a smaller version of M Class Mercedes that has 3 liter, V6 TDI unit engine.

Aggression of Mercedes Benz seems to be more on edge to make another successive release of ML 250 CDI after last week's two sports car launch in India. The ML 250 CDI of Mercedes Benz is set launch today 10th October to give a tough challenge to their compact car competitor Audi. This ML 250 CDI which is regarded to be as the smaller version of M Class is a powerhouse four wheel machine in compact car segment. Assembled by Force Motors this ML 250 CDI is heard to have done it for Mercede’s last week launched models like C-Class and E-Class sports editions also.

The price of this four-cylinder, 2,143cc diesel motor of ML 250 CDI care is heard to be comparatively of lower price. It has the capacity to deliver 204 bhp at 4200 rpm and peak torque 51 kgm at 1600-2500 rpm. ML 250 CDI’s attractive price of Rs 55 to 58 lacs could put the six-cylinder empowered Audi Q5 and BMW X3 to a greater challenge.

The term sophisticated is very well…could be implemented over this Rs 46.5 lacs worth four wheel machine of Mercedes the Benz M Class 250 CDI model. It comes with a smaller version turbo engine 2.2 Liter, 4 cylinder unlike its 3 liter, V6 TDI unit engine of the former version.

May be this smaller version is to help combat sales figure against its competitor BMW from whom they had lagged behind in 2009 car competition. This beast machine is empowered with 2143 cc diesel engine that delivers 151.5 kW at 4200 rpm whereas 500 Nm of torque.

Benz M Class 250 CDI engine gives an average mileage of 15.26 kmpl with top speed of 210 kmph. In 9 seconds you can zoom at 0 to 100 kmph. Powerful tyre of 2915 mm wheelbase the Benz M class gives enhanced comfort while driving in it.

The outstanding feature of this Benz M Class 250 CDI is that it is empowered with airmatic suspension that has automatic self-leveling, seven-speed 7G-Tronic automatic transmission and the 4Matic all-wheel drive technology to feed all the four wheels for more power generation to drive the car faster.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Cars and Bikes
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed