+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Ford Figo Facelift Launching on 15th October

Ford Figo Facelift Launching on 15th October

The most awaited Ford Figo Facelift is all set to launch on October 15th 2012, Ford the India's maiden hatchback the one and only Figo have been doing really great for Ford Company both in terms of sales and profit. As per the latest reports coming in says, that the restored Figo is all set to break the covers on October 15th. The latest Figo Facelift has undergone some changes both in the interior and exteriors, it comes with a an improved front bumper with chrome slot in, and the circle shaped healamps, it is all set come with a new shape, the former version of Figo had faced many criticisms mainly because of the poor lighting and shape. Now the latest Figo comes with better brakes with exclusive reverse lights. The new Figo comes with the steering mounted-audio control with the USB connectivity.

Wow, that’s really nice; I heard the upcoming Ford Figo Facelift comes with new alloy wheels, which is borrowed from the latest Fiesta sedan. The facelifted model of Figo will be priced higher than the present versions, for the B+ section hatchback buyers, Figo hatchback will be the right choice. This cars is really spacious and the ride and handling is perfect, this latest Ford Figo Facelift is packed with all safety features where comfort is the main feature. I am all excited to buy this car, the price of Ford Figo facelift is expected from Rs. 4 lakh to 7 lakh.

Hey!!

I have watched this Ford Figo latest ad of Shravan Jaiswal (Barun Sobti) who is a leading TV serial actor for Sony channel. This awesome TV actor Barun Sobti of popular serial Baat Hamari Pakki Hai. Sobti and Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon was paired with a much popular face Panch Bora of (Kayamath soap opera) in Ford Figo to be launched ad. The front interior of Ford Figo looks impressive and will sure have a closer scrutiny over the car on its launch date . But the fact is that it will be launched by next week of October on 15th...and so have to wait till then.

In the Ford Figo ad of Barun and Panchi ……I could find revamp work done in the front bumper that has grille with chrome and headlamps with round exterior whereas fog lamps comes angled differently. Now there seems one more hatchback to inundate the car segment in this festive hour of October season.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Cars and Bikes
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed