+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: tata safari storme interiors

tata safari storme interiors

I have heard tata safari storme is a strong car that is designed best for all roads. Comparatively with other six to seven seater cars the storme gives good peek up speed. But my question is whether it is a pleasure driving in it for large area coverage? Well I need an insight about tata safari storme’s interior..can you help me with the information?

Tata Safari Storme interiors could be far resembled to the Safari model. This 2.2 liter diCOR engine empowered Safari Storme enables not only top speed of 140 bhp at 4000 rpm with extra boost up of 320 Nm torque but also the enjoyment of higher comfort as well as luxurious interiors. Flexibility of the seats enables to give it more of a spacious look.

Storme is apart from a car designed for traveling as its enriched interior designs gives a luxuriant feel that is experienced in any other sophisticated four wheel machine. It is truly climatic control with equip of AC plus heater facilities. Leather Steering Wheel which has an adjustable column gives a rich feel to the interiors. There is enough legroom space to enable the body to stretch during long hours sitting posture. The Tachometer, Electronic Multi Trip Meter, Digital Clock, Outside Temperature Display and Digital Odometer makes the ride of the driver not only easy but even evolves as a sense of pride driving in it.

This richly designed Storme features not only Leather Seats and Glove Compartment but even a Cigarette Lighter…well that shows extra care taken by the car company to pamper the rider to a greater extent.

The leather-wrapped steering wheel has mounted audio controls and new chrome-lined speaker grills along with the electrically adjustable OVRMs for maximum convenience along with superb leather grip and finish. Lumbar support on driver and co-driver seats is offered together with 5-link suspension system that helps the front seats with fore and aft adjustment to provide optimum level of comfort to the occupants. Some other extra-ordinary elements are one-touch power windows, power steering, remote central-locking, defogger and rear washer. The seating in the Tata Safari Storme is capacious and roomy giving utmost level of comfort and peace to passengers, which becomes twofold with dual AC that has separate integrated roof-mounted blowers. The adjustable headrests and the armrests add to the comfort of the travelers in the Storme. The superb memory and height adjustment driver seat would be remarkable factor as well.

People awaiting breathlessly for new Safari outlook in India will get the privilege to have a live showcase of dynamically built SUV concept Tata Sari Storme on 17th October as its facelift will be done. This sensational piece of Tata that created much rave in media when the company announced of its launch earlier this year during grand eve of Delhi Auto Expo that was later extended to the festive season time of 17th October.

It is heard that the Storme bears Aria’s imprint but in a different accent. But where interiors of Storme is concerned it has capturing design with luxurious features. Appealingly spacious one could state about Storme interiors which is carefully designed with grab type door handles, sophisticated beige seats, leather-wrapped steering wheel, wood-accent dashboard as well as door trims to give an ecstatic feel. This on and off road beast machine that is powered by 2.2-litre DiCOR engine of 140bhp is impressively highlighted with interior works that has a mix touch black and-cream shade work.

I don’t think Tata Safari has this time has come with elemental features…but obviously have spaciously designed interior with more room for the legs to stretch it out for flexibility.

Well familiarity with Aria could be sensed in Storme model of Tata. The mix and match affect of black and cream shade gives the interior of Storme a stunning outlook. I should say intelligently layered to give an effective contrast feel. Else the interior looks more of a staple look from the rest SUVs.

What best appealed to me about the SUV’s interior is its wood touch panel work. Since there is four sets of vents above the middle row on the roof another two rows are extended where the climate control equipped.

In comparison to the competitors like Renault Duster, Chevrolet Tavera and Mahindra Scorpio …I think Storme need to gear up more to give a competitive feel.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Cars and Bikes
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed