+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Tiger safari in Kerala

Tiger safari in Kerala

Hey Friends..

I came to know that in Kerala they have wild life safari especially tiger safari. If you guys have any idea on the same. Kindly revert me with some places where I can visit on this holiday. Waiting for your replies

Hi, Thatís a great idea to visit Kerala!! I would like to suggest you few places where you can enjoy tiger safari.
    Periyar Tiger Reserve, Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary,Idukki National Park,Wayanad Wildlife Reserve,Silent Valley National Park
    !!HAPPY JOURNEY!!

Tiger safari , really
    I never listen about tiger safari but if this type of safari present in Kerala I would like it .

Hello Edric!!

Even I was wondered when i heard from my friends, when I will visit there I can come to a conclusion..

Smile Kerala Vacation Tour

[QUOTE=Pooja Sharma;266272]Hey Friends..

I came to know that in Kerala they have wild life safari especially tiger safari. If you guys have any idea on the same. Kindly revert me with some places where I can visit on this holiday. Waiting for your replies[/QUOTE]

Kerala is one of the best place to visit alone or with family, best thing in Kerala like visit at best beaches, house boating and more.

Smile Kerala destination

[QUOTE=Pooja Sharma;266272]Hey Friends..

I came to know that in Kerala they have wild life safari especially tiger safari. If you guys have any idea on the same. Kindly revert me with some places where I can visit on this holiday. Waiting for your replies[/QUOTE]

hi............
    Kerala is really amazing place shows natural beauty of India, here you can enjoy all the time and visit here backwater, houseboat, wildlife safari and more.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in India Travel
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed