+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Hotels In Darjeeling to celebrate Christmas....

Smile Hotels In Darjeeling to celebrate Christmas....

Hi all,

I am planning to celebrate coming Christmas in Darjeeling.But I don't know any hotel where I can celebrate my Christmas Eve.So any suggestion??

Hey Ritika,

Not a bad idea to celebrate Christmas in Darjeeling, a place where Jesuit missionaries have had an upper hand for years. It is certainly a wise choice. Make it a point that you visit their infamous school North Point. When it comes to hotels, choose any hotel that has those pious and invigorating snow-capped mountains as it backdrop. Also ensure that your hotel is never too far from those iconic tea plantations. When it comes to hospitality, no one can ever beat warmth shown by local Nepalese, Sherpas, Chettris, Lepchas, etc… all of which are but local people of Darjeeling. You could also consider these hotels as your options: Mayfair, Sterling Resort Darjeeling, Hotel Shangrila Regency, Hotel Himalayan Resort (which is my choice of recommendation to you), and Hotel Viceroy Darjeeling.

Smile Hotels In Darjeeling to celebrate Christmas....

Hi Ritika,

Christmas is the best time to spend in Darjeeling. The atmosphere of that entire place during Christmas Eve is overwhelming. There are a lot of amazing hotels but I would recommend you Windamere Hotel which is known for their classy & sophisticated services. It is one of the pioneer hotels in India and has a definite Christmas package which will really suit you perfectly. The environment, culture & feel of the hotel will be a jaw-dropping experience. You will surely cherish the moments spend in the Windamere hotel for a lifetime.

Darjeeling has a large variety of tourist attraction. Hotels in Darjeeling are located close to the most important tourist spots.
    sudipo has already mentioned about Windamere hotel, some other hotels are R.J. Resort and Fortune Resort Central. These hotels are adorned in a traditional décor with Victorian architecture.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in India Travel
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed