+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Is ONLY Non-veg bad?

Is ONLY Non-veg bad?

Hi friends.
    My diet includes meat and a lot of it... its been this way since many years now and my family as well as friends keep warning me of the ill-effects of having only non-vegetarian food! My mother has started getting really irritated as i refuse to have a meal without a meat being served on the dining table.
    Its just got me wondering.. is it really a matter of concern or can i carry on the way i am? So far i have faced no problems as such.
    Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Hello nickyarora,

If you dont mind can you tell me from how long you have this habit of having nonveg? and goodness is so far you did not have any prob. that is really good but as time goes you will face all the problems at a time. are you doing some excercises also ? to be healthy?

Over use of non veg is truly bad.Limit it to once in a week. And avoid red meat as much as possible.

Truly said scoop, Over use of non veg leads to several health diseases such as high blood pressure, gall bladder problems, heart disease, constipation, etc. The non veg foods are fiber less, and it is high in cholesterol. So it is better to keep up your limit.

@Mehul_P, Ive been having mostly nonveg since more than 2 years now… health-wise im good, play lot of sports.
    @scoopshot, once a week? :O that’s gonna be a hard transition! But thankyou for your help
    Should I limit myself to having nonveg only once a week or can I also slowly just begin integrating some green vegetables in my diet? Kind of like balancing the veg and nonveg.. is that fine?
    Thank you

Eating meat and no vegetables are bad to your health since there are nutrients that are absent on meat and is present to vegetables.

Hello Nicky!!

How are you? hope doing good . As you are saying that you are having non veg twice a week a right ? that is not bad actually I thought you r having everyday.. which is actually bad. If you don mind as you have mentioned here for balancing you will have veg also try that also !! and also continue your sports activity as well which is helping you to be fit !!

Hi Mehul, I am very well. I have indicated in my previous posts that I have been having non-veg almost everyday, not twice a week. I just need some help with finding a balance between the two, thanks

Anything in excess is too bad!! Though poultry foods offer rich protein it is still bad to consume in high amount, its because eating meat regularly will tend to increase carbohydrate count and also boost fat contents in human body. This bad feature results cardiac disease, obesity, kidney disease, lungs disease and so on.

who said that nov veg is bad?.... you know "the bone marrow" more helpful in increase of immunity level. But while taking non non veg we must take plenty of water.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Food & Drinks
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed