+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Best dialogues of rang de basanti

Best dialogues of rang de basanti

Hai guys, I hope everyone has watched the movie “rang de basanti” and it has been a superb inspiring movie to me, and I have the DVD with me I have watched the movie more than 10 times and I never get bored of watching it again and again that’s my story. And I would like to share my fave dialogue in this movie and I would like to a request to you guys reading this post to share your fave dialogue from the same movie with me here.

My most fave dialogue in this movie is.

Aamir khan says:

Collage de gate de is taraf hum life ko nachate hain to dusri taraf life humhe nachati hai.

Now it's your turn to share your fave dialogue from the movie.

Yes I have watched the movie 3 times and its good movie to watch and I felt all the dialogues were good...! My fave is

“jindgi jine ke do hin tarike hote hain,ya toh chup chap sahte raho jo ho raha hai,ya fir utho aur uska virodh karo chahe jo bhi ho”.

"Zindagi Jeene k sirf do tarike hote hai, ek, jo ho raha hai hone do, bardaasht karte jao. Ya fir jimmedari utao use badalneki" this is the actual dialoque. I love the movie Rang De Basanti very much, it is heart touching and inspirational too. I don't remember the count how much time I have watched it.

[QUOTE=arthikshet;267169]"Zindagi Jeene k sirf do tarike hote hai, ek, jo ho raha hai hone do, bardaasht karte jao. Ya fir jimmedari utao use badalneki" this is the actual dialoque. I love the movie Rang De Basanti very much, it is heart touching and inspirational too. I don't remember the count how much time I have watched it.[/QUOTE]

@ Arthikshet, exactly right it is a awesome movie and Amir did a mindblowing acting in it. I too watched countless time, I love these lines too!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Bollywood Gossips
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed