+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: used cars sale in Bangalore and Hyderabad

used cars sale in Bangalore and Hyderabad

Hi!

I have heard that in Bangalore and Hyderabad that sale for used cars is quite popular. Eeer…I am in a need to go for a second hand large family size car that gives decent mileage. Already I own a Honda classic now don’t want to spend lavishly for another car. It is at time for long tour I need a large family pack car to accommodate many and quite fuel effecient. How to access used cars for sale in Bangalore and Hyderabad…can you suggest?

used cars sale in Bangalore and Hyderabad

Looking out to buy a desired used car like Bentley, Chevrolet, Ford, BMW, Audi, Skoda, Maruti Suzuki, Volkswagen or Mercedes Benz is most people’s dream as the sky rocketing price of showroom is quite heavy..to deal with or say somewhat untouchable…for many. You can check with Cauvery Cars dealer for used cars sale in Bangalore. It is situated in Divanarapalya at Gokul 1st Stage that is just near to Ayappa Temple. You have to come down by M S Rammiah Road where on 10th Cross at door no.64 you can exactly locate the store. For more specification about the desired car you can call them at 080- 2290 2751.

Even Orion Motors of Bangalore is a popular destination for used cars. It is situated in Sadduguntepalya that is opposite the Forum at door no.518. You can contact this dealer of Bhoovanappa Layout at of Hosur Road at 080 - 25524747.

If from Hyderabad you want to buy a used car then you can check out at popular zone of Begumpet for CRAZY CARS dealer. This car dealer which Plot No. 1-8-3o/5/5 could be contacted at 040 66496226.

In Bangalore destination there is one used car dealer known as Cauvery Cars though I have never gone to its center based near to Ayappa Temple of Divanarapalya zone on the way to M.S Rammiah Road in Gokul 1st Stage. You can also contact through phone for further details on the type of car you want with more specific details at their contact number 080 2290 2751 or directly could land up at their showroom which door number is 64 of 10th Cross on M.S Rammiah Road.

Regarding Hyderabad used car destination you can contact famous Rajesh Motors which is in Lakdikapul area where the door number is 6-1-1082/18 and phone number is 040 66203425.

You can get the latest to the old model used cars in these two destinations. Cars like Audi A4 1.8 T Multitronic (27 Lacs), BMW 3-Series 320d (24. 95Lacs), Audi Q7 3.0 TDI Quattro (60 Lacs), Chevrolet Aveo LS 1.4 ( 24.5 Lacs), Chevrolet Aveo LT 1.4 (42.5Lacs), Ford Endeavour 2.5L 4x2(15.4 Lacs) and Ford Fiesta (2006-2011) EXi 1.4 (32 Lacs). The price regions wise varies where I have found the same model used car BMW 3-Series 320d (24. 95Lacs) priced in Hyderabad at 18 Lacs.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Cars and Bikes
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed