+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Yoga for kids

Yoga for kids

Getting kids to exercise daily is one of the best things a parent can do. I perform yoga everyday and my kids get inspired and join me everyday. Yoga is for kids too and not just for adults. Who agrees?

Yes I do agree with your point Masha.. Our children live in a hurry up world of busy parents, school pressure, various extra-curricular activities, games, etc… Yoga can help controlling pressures .. Children derive enormous benefits from yoga such flexibility, strength, relaxation, etc.. Yoga helps to increase the memory power of your child. It also helps in physical fitness. So every child should learn yoga..

Exercise for kids

[QUOTE=Masha;266788]Getting kids to exercise daily is one of the best things a parent can do. I perform yoga everyday and my kids get inspired and join me everyday. Yoga is for kids too and not just for adults. Who agrees?[/QUOTE]

I agree too. Exercise is very important for kids and an interesting read from Humpty Bumpty Kids can help you know how.. http://www.humptybumptykids.com/importance-of-exercising-for-kids/

Yoga is good for kids..

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Toddlers & Kids
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed