+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Husband

Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Husband

After a long breakup I and my hubby are going to celebrate our 5th Wedding Anniversary. I am very much glad about it and I want to make this day more & more delightful. Currently due to surprise shock my mind has become blank and am lacking out of lovable words to express towards my husband!! I am just weeping out of happiness, kindly somebody help me by sharing good collections of wedding anniversary quotes to flatter husband!!

Congratulations!
    I wish you both should celebrate “Golden Wedding anniversary” together with same love and happiness which you are currently with!!

I have pretty decent collection of Wedding Anniversary Wishes to Tribute Husband, check out!

That special day is here again The day we took our vows You're just as special to me today As you still get me aroused. Happy Anniversary!

Long after our anniversary And this greeting has been thrown away Think of the thought behind it,Each and every day, Happy Anniversary!

Nothing in this world Could ever be As wonderful as the love You have given me. Your love makes my days so very bright, just knowing you're my darling wife Husband. Happy Anniversary!

I know you are with me in every right and wrong. I know the love you have given me cannot be expressed by a wedding wish. Happy anniversary!

I want to say in our wedding anniversary that you are everything to me without you I have nothing. Happy anniversary!

Your love is the strength that drives me to do everything for this family.
    You are the armor that shields me from tears.
    I love you so much! Happy Anniversary!

On this special occasion, wishing you love and joy and hoping for many more sparkling years, a gentle way to tell you I love you! Happy anniversary!

You are a priceless asset of my entire life. For the years we share, we make a wonderful pair! To my loving husband, wishing you a very Happy anniversary!

To remember happy days always provide you happiness, your wedding anniversary is going to provide that pleasure and happiness once again in your life, may your life be filled with happiness and love. Happy anniversary!

God gave you and me A precious love That has grown in time
    When things were tough
    It was in those times
    When love came through
    In laughing, in crying
    Our love stands true
    Our love still grows
    And deepens even more
    With hope in our hearts
    And trust in our Lord
    Happy Anniversary!

We had our ups and downs, we almost gave up but through it all our love still manages to grow. I love you more than before baby!! Words can’t make clear my feelings, however I want you to live and stay in my heart forever….
    You’re my life!!! Happy anniversary!

To the man I have chosen to love and be with me for a lifetime, Happy Anniversary!
    I want you to know that words are not enough to say that I love you.
    Let me kiss you instead! Happy anniversary!

Life is meaningless without you.
    My world will be so dull if you are not here.
    Yours is my heart and you are mine.
    Together we will grow old, still madly in love.
    Happy Anniversary!

cent2carat

Its your golden wedding anniversary, and it makes me so happy to say: Through the years Ive gotten to know you well, and Im proud to applaud you today. Now your union is golden; its 50 years, an accomplishment hard to achieve; I hope you will flourish as more years go by, and whatever you want, you receive.

Cool

hmmmmm… so sweet of you..! Please do share these lines with your hubby with lots of hugs and kisses and just tell him that how much you love him.

You are truly a blessing from God.
    Thank you for being my partner, spouse, lover, and friend.
    Happy Anniversary

I know that the lines which I have share very simple that is the reason I have asked you to share it with hugs and kisses…!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Indian Weddings
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed