Hi!

I would like to state that if there is any interested candidate wanting to apply for the various posts then it is the right time to do so as opening in it is declared by Institute of Plasma Research of Gandhinagar, Gujarat. It is to be noted that on contractual basis the appointment for the post to be made. Depending on academic track record, work profile and interview performance the candidates will be short-listed for the applied post. There will be initial screening before the interview which schedule will be highlighted by the selection committee. You can clarify the details of recruitment process, schedule and criteria at Institute of Plasma Research official website: http://www.ipr.res.in/

The position of various post are grouped in Part A, Part B and Part C sectors. For Part A the job is available for various positions like Engineer / Scientist, Engineer (ITER-India), Scientist, Administrative Officer I, Accounts Officer I, Technical Assistant C (Electronics), Assistant Accounts Officer, Technical Assistant B (Civil / Electrical), Engineer (MECHANICAL) and Scientific Assistant B (Physics).

For Part B the job is available for various positions like Tradesman A (Welder), (Special Recruitment Drive for OBC / ST / Hearing Handicapped / PH), Assistant Purchase Officer, Engineer / Scientist, Office Clerk B or A (Accounts) and Engineer (Mechanical).

Regarding Part C the job is available for various positions like Engineer (Project) (Civil), Engineer (Project) (Electronics / Instrumentation & Control), Engineer (Project) (Mechanical), and Engineer (Project).

Desired candidates for the post must have required qualification as per to the organization’s norms. On or before 5th November one has to make online registration (that is to be done in Part I Registration & Part II Registration) for the desired post by downloading the application format from Institute of Plasma Research official link: http://www.ipr.res.in/advertisements/092012.pdf

It is important to submit on or before 5th November one’s duly completed Application Form, a passport-size photo and attested copies of all required certificates in an envelope with mention as Advt. No.________ & Name of the Post Applied for ________” in addition referring to The Acting Chief Administrative Officer, Institute for Plasma Research, Near Indira Bridge, Bhat Village, Gandhinagar (Gujarat) – 382428. One applying for various posts must separately make application for each post.

If there is necessity for personal inquiry regarding application form process or others then you can directly approach the officials at the Registered Office address Institute of Plasma Research, Near Indira Bridge, Bhat Village, Gandhinagar, Gujarat – 382428.