+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Maruti Alto 800 launched at Rs 2.44 lakh

Maruti Alto 800 launched at Rs 2.44 lakh

Maruti Alto 800 has been launched. The Maruti Alto 800 price which starts at Rs 2.44 lakh.
    Maruti Alto 800 comes with 6 variants out of which, three will be in petrol version, while other three will be packed with CNG option. Maruti Alto 800 comes with good safety features like driver side airbag, iCats Immobilizer, seat belts and high mounted stop lamp alongside many more.
    Maruti Alto 800 Petrol Models gives mileage in city is 17.5 kmpl and 22.74 kmpl on the highway. Maruti Alto 800 CNG Models gives mileage in city is 25.5 kmkg and 30.46 kmkg on the highway.

Maruti Alto 800 Price (ex-showroom, Delhi)
    Maruti Alto 800 STD: Rs. 2.44 Lakh
    Maruti Alto 800 LX: Rs. 2.76 Lakh
    Maruti Alto 800 LXi: Rs. 2.99 Lakh
    Maruti Alto 800 STD CNG: Rs. 3.19 Lakh
    Maruti Alto 800 LX CNG: Rs. 3.37 Lakh
    Maruti Alto 800 LXi CNG: Rs. 3.56 Lakh

Maruti Alto is best selling car and now Maruti Alto 800 may be gain like this posotion. Maruti Alto 800 having good features and comes with low price..

Very Expensive

I always look up to Maruti cars but the new Alto is a complete flop in my eyes, the car is expensive, it has no uniqueness, the side and back look of the car is hideous.

Hey AjaySingh007, Nice name.. then which brand do like the most now, Q ki mein bhi plan kara hu ghadi lene keliye please tell me which one to go?

Hello
    very good car information about the Maruti Alto is best selling car and now Marti Alto 800 may be gain like this position. Maruti Alto 800 having good features and comes with low price..

Hello friend..
    Thanks for sharing such a valuable information.
    Even I was searching for a best car and its specification for my uncle since he was very eager in purchasing a new car..
    thanks since i got such info from this site.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Cars and Bikes
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed