+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: new upcoming yamaha bikes in india 2013

new upcoming yamaha bikes in india 2013

Hey!

I am excited to buy a bike for college traveling purpose. But the latest one I would like to rather go for. Do you have any idea about new upcoming yamaha bikes of 2013 in india? My brother has Yamaha YBR 125 which is now an old version but still its 123 cc, 4 stroke, SOHC engine gives awesome performance and delivers excellent mileage of 55 plus kmpl. Expect 2013 yamaha bikes have something more to deliver.

I have heard that Yamaha has something more to add in the bike segment of India. The WR and YZ of Yamaha are set to rock by 2013. The much expected Yamaha R125 and Yamaha TZR50 that are supposed to go on floor by this year is heard to have extended by year end or next year also.

Yamaha’s 2013 bikes will totally change the outlook of Indian bike segment, …just out of the world body design it has evolved. I doubt whether it will suit to Indian taste as Yamaha’s 2013 models like YZ125, YZ250F and YZ450F are of similar body outline structure but of different foot rest. The bike displays aluminum frame, power valved motors and Kayaba 48 millimeter SSS forks in its YZ125 model. Its aluminum chassis, Kayaba Suspension and bilateral beam features makes Yamaha YZ bikes favorable for racing or mountain terrain drive rather than on road.

I could say it is totally an alien version of Yamaha YBR 125 that your brother possess in comparison to YZ125 model of it.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Cars and Bikes
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed