+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sexless married life..

hi sinchana

ur inbox is full again ....

hi sinchana

im not able to send u msg ... please empty ur mail box

not able to contact u .... its not possible like this .... its only time waste but no solution....
    Last edited by rajiv8202; 11-10-2012 at 12:52 AM.

try this

Hi Sinchana

As i have gone through, i have seen that you have replied each and every persons mail, this means you are too serious on this matter. Tell me, however time you have intercourse with ur husband, was that for long time or lesser time? is there real erection or just he pretended to had sex for making not to doubt him from you? That you must need to know.Try some changes in ur food, add tablets like vita gold ex, etc into milk, show some love to him and make him drink him that milk without knowing that you added this to the milk.make things of onions, and drumsticks(long shenga) one day or other. This are the things which gives erection to the tool.I am sorry but i have yo use the words which would not feel comfortable to read.And even this dont work, investigate is your husband attracted to men.do he meet his friends who are gay type( you can use ADD Mag/ Free Add for private detective services, give them 3000 rs or something to get this investigated.) close watch is ur husband is a impotent or what or he is attracted to some males or what? see money, stress,climate, circumstances this wont affect a man for sexual attraction. one who is attracted towards sex always does when he needs. you can see an rickshaw driver does sex regularly who is having many things to look after,even money issues, bad circumstances. This matter is not to be discussed with the elders, only if you are ready to leave him completely. even if you will tell ur inlaws, as they will try to tell ur husband something he will get know that u told and get more angry on u.Investigate first, which gender he is attracted, then decide, or have an external affair with someone else.thats it. dont take my words wrong.There was a women who had the same problem, she was married to 10 years elder to her man, he did once or twice in one month, she had an external affair, you are honest so i will suggest to investigate this matter without his notice, why he is not comfortable with that, and then can take decision as you are wise enough.
    Thanks
    Anilprasad, Pune

Thumbs up Substitute for sex.

Dear Sinchana,
    I have given comments earlier on this topic, i would just like to add couple of things to it.
    In your case, I can tell, you come from a respected family and for a women openly talking about sex to family can be bit odd and humiliating. Too bad in Indian society sex is seen as only man's need and desire. Anyways couple of things you can definitely try is getting sex toys, please I am very serious and not joking. Real good advantage of sex toys for women are that they do not have to cheat on their husband and get sex when they want and how they want. You can control sex toys really well, so that they can keep going from mins to hours. Although its not a substitute for a real man and natural sex, but they can be helpful and satisfying. Sex toys come in different patterns and shapes and can be bought online too I guess(for privacy). Meanwhile you can work on communication with your husband and family. Too bad most men always want to have sex and women are the one who say no, sometime later or not in a mood today.
    One more important suggestion, this is a public forum, where you can discuss your problems with complete privacy. So this is my recommendation to all, please do not give your phone numbers or emails or send private messages, since it violates the purpose of forum which takes care of privacy pretty good. Also by giving your emails or phone numbers or private messages, you are also putting your privacy at risk. At the end its your choice. Wish you goodluck!

Thumbs down hai

hai, i am ramu from pondicherry, i like to introduce my self. it is simple problem to solve this. but it will take some time to cure. becasue all men and women have some problem like head ache, and fever. but no one understand this, after taking treatment everything will be all rgith. so. if you are free , you can come with your habby and will take to chennai dr or famous doctor who is giving special medicine in ayurvdea. once if you hubby take this, all problem will be solved. dont put such a kind of threats here. all are not same. take care.

you are right

Dear Sinchana,

You are right on you place, you have given your best to hold relations. after all we are humans and have expectations towards life. love and sex carries 50% towards a happy married life. sex goes away with age or after kids but you are newly wedded.
    sit calm and think about his attitude from day one of your meet either it could be before or after marriage. analyze his attitude and feeling towards you. if he truly showed love and affection towards you from the very beginning and his attitude changed suddenly then there must be some reason for it. He must give a reason you are his wife and deserve all explanations and reasons.

if you are not happy from day one then first take it to your parents about his coldness. talk to your mother. if he has any close one from family try to communicate with this in polite manner but not in a pointing way. after all ours is an indian society and male dominated where men does not like someone to involve in sexual matter but sex is also an important one. parents are looking for a good match for a good alliance and see thier daughters happy. if not we go for love marriages isnt it. so you need parental support at this time.
    you should bring this to parents ASAP you have delayed it.

if he points you why did you tell to parents then you have reason for it. if he would have given proper reason for coldness you would have not took it to parents.

can u plz clean ur inbox.

hi sinchana

please clear ur mail box

Smile can u give my ur no. i give u a sugestiont

i given a solution for good life

[QUOTE=Sinchana123;267328]Hi,

I am 27 year old slim,fair n beautiful women who got married 7 months back.
    My problem is my husband is not at all showing any interest in sex. In 1st 3 months we had only 4-5 times. And after that absolutely there is no Sex life exist in last 4 months.

Several times I tried to talk to him politely or some time indirectly.But he doesn't want to talk about that topic.
    Whenever I try to talk to him he says he gets angry and he says I do not want to discuss anything.I just tried to tell him in all the way that we are wasting precious time of our life in which we should have enjoyed a lot..I politely said I am like your best friend ,if there is any problem also you can discuss with me,and if required we will contact any Doctor or we will go for counseling once.But he says I do not have any problem and dont talk to me about that.There is no excitement in last 6 months of married life.We didn't even go to honeymoon also.
    There is neither any financial tensions or any kind of depression for his behavior.He gives much value for money rather then relationship and love.He was eager to buy a flat and was concentrating on that.And that time I thought he will be alright if we get flat.
    Now we own a good flat,but he is still the same.Being a gal I feel very difficult and ugly to talk about that topic,but as he is not bothered about sex life atleast So I need to initiate this topic.
    But each time I try to talk to him he gets angry and never allow me to talk anything.
    There is no romantic moments exist in our married life.I am highly frustrated..If I try to take him to any counselor also he wont come.He never discuss about that matter.He is not affectionate also. I daily spend a sleepless ,frustrated nights by thinking about my future with him.How can I fix this problem?How do I save our marriage?
    Please Help..

Thanks
    Sinchu[/QUOTE]

@Sandesh ,Nupurprakash and Prakash: Thank you very much for your suggestions.

@Kavya:
    Thank you..Liked your words.Actually from the beginning he was same.He is not interested in any romantic moments.
    I have cleared my inbox.

Dear,
    Its a matter of time.. He will be alright soon.. Don't give him any sorts of pills.. If it becomes overdose that may cause problem to his health..
    take care.. Pyar se hi Pyar ko Paa sakte hai...
    Jitna ho sake utna pyar jatao..
    baki ka apne aap hoga..

thank you..
    Pragati

hi pragati

who is advising medicine ?..... i request all people not to listen these advices n dont advice such things ...

thanks

Yes Rajiv,

The persons who are talking about medicines should stop giving advices like this. She really placed her problem to get extreme relief. If the suggestions are like this, it will hurt her even more. That too, in relationships the attraction should come from the heart. And the feelings of one person should be felt by others. This gives the real meaning to the relation.

@ Sinch: You have to decide. Do not make yourself to think about this issue for a long time.

yes shabhana

ur right ... thats what im trying ... here few people are advicing nonsense things ... n harmful things ... i know everyone wont follow such things but sometime person who is emotionally fragile can follow such things ...

Hi Sinchana

My situation is also like you, I am married 26 yrs old boy, but these days i am very frustrated as my wife doesn't show any interest in sexual and romantic relationship. She gives me cold response whenever i approach her for romance. Now I also feel alone despite of being married. Sometimes I think of having extramarital affairs to have some relief.
    I live in New Delhi.

Life doesn't seems to be changing

Hi All,

Till now I am not able to find solution for my problem..
    After 1.3 years of married life also situation is still the same...There is absolutely no physical relationship between us in last 1 year...Anniversary is also over and there is no improvement at all..My husband thinks that its normal..he says everyone live like this only.He told he doesn't even try to change,If I want divorce then I can take.He wont stop.
    He told we should not try anything to make our relationship strong.Without any effort it should flow...I dont know being so much educated also how can he say like that...I told we will meet marriage Councillors..But he wont agree for that.I alone tried to speak to Councillors,but they say you should bring him with you becoz the real problem is with him and we need to hear from him...
    He also told me that if I tell his parents,things will never improve and I shouldn't turn back and should take divorce.
    He doesn't have any external affair. But why he behave like that I don't understand..
    I dont know what step I should take next.Tried my best to convince him..He wont listen..He says whenever he want he will change..If I am asking about that he wont change.If I stop asking also there is no improvement.
    I told him we will go for vacation.I thought that atleast we will get some privacy and things will change.But he say we will go with friends.If we go with his friends then he will forget that I am with him and enjoy with them.Again things will not change.He is not allowing for any kind of intimacy in between us.And he doesn't want to discuss about that also.

Please suggest how can I save our relationship?

Thanks,
    Sinchana

Hi,

Since you've kept no stones un-turned, and your husband is clearly not a fellow to come to a conclusion via a dialogue; you may consider finding out if he is impotent and/or gay! This is not a joke and I am, by no way, trying be diminutive about your husband. There are times in our lives when we need to ask ourselves certain questions - for you that time is now! First, try and make him understand that what he feels as normal, may not be normal to you, and you could be perfectly logical in your stand. If he reciprocates to your feelings, the problem is half solved and you can initiate a discussion. Else, ask yourself a question that you may be afraid to ask yourself all this while - if you want to continue with this marriage!

PS- I'm no expert in this field, my suggestion is purely personal and a result of my own personal (mal)experiences!

I would go with confusedhusband.
    He has been clear, and not in any way confused!

You certainly have to judge whether there was sufficient passion in the early 4-5 encounters and as to whether there was enjoyment written on his face. Also, judge from the friends he keeps.
    In fact, a good way would be to befriend a friend's spouse who has known him before your marriage to him.

If not, explore your options .... whatever they might be.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed