+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Interesting facts about Karnataka

Interesting facts about Karnataka

Hi All,

I have born and bought up in Karnataka, but i don't know anything about my state when my friends ask me what is famous in your state. I will be like dumb because I don't know the answer, Please if any of you know about interesting fact of our state kindly share with me. Even i will gain some knowledge from it Thank you so much in advance

Hey Dear Friend, It is really a shame that being born on the same state you dont know any informatiom about it.

I would like to share few information on our state KARNATAKA!!

Karnataka was formed on Nov 1, 1973. It is in the 8th place in the among major States of the country in terms of size. Bangalore is the capitol of Karnataka, and you will fine more rivers over here.

In our state you will find more Premier Educational Centres and you can find major cities and town over here..

Here you will get Ragi, jowar, rice; sugarcane, coconut, groundnuts, coffee, cotton etc..

The following languages used over here to speak Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Urdu, Marathi, Tulu, Kodagu, Konkani, Hindi...

Hope this is enough if you need any specific details on the same kindly revert..

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Bangalore
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed