+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Should we change after Marriage?

Should we change after Marriage?

Hello Friends,

I would like to know that how much is it necessary that we must change after marriage? Please feel free to write your opinion here..

hey,

May I know in what way you are asking for changes ? can you give any example, because after marriage there is many changes which is must after marriage. Are you asking about individual change ?

Kindly revert please..

hi thanx for your reply,

I mean to say that, One of my friend had love come arranged marriage before they both were very close before her wedding. Always on phone whatever she do she ll inform him and same even he will do the same.. every week they will plan for outing, missing each other etc..

But after marriage a great change in both she become complete homely girl and dear to MIL, he is totally concentrating on his work and business no time for each other, I was amazed to see them like this, does these changes happens with every one? I feel that love life is better than married life what you say guys??

Hi, It is all because when they both were not married at that point of time they were possessive on each other. Now they both know that she belongs to him and he belongs to her completely so, Why are you taking in a negative way, take it positively she is close to her MIL to impress her hubby simple..

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Indian Weddings
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed