+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Rajrat

Rajrat

Dear well-wisher,
    I am a Doctorate in Science and working as a scientist. After marriage I come to know that my wife along with her family member did fraud with me. The brief story is -
    Before marriage, my wife and her family member assured me that my wife was a Graduate in art and wanted to learn more to educate her to maintain her educational status with me comparatively. She promises me to complete her education at least up to post graduate after marriage. She and her family member also promise for lot of things such as to celebrations of marriage ceremony at their home and so on but actually they didnít do anything and forced me to marriage without any celebrations by pressurizing me through the relatives. I adjusted and got married to her at my town instead of their town and registered our marriage. Then after marriage I come to know that she is only 12th pass and not willing to learn more. When I asked about the reality of her educational status then her family members refuse to talk with me and here her behavior also got changed and they all uses to blame me that I am not maintaining her, not fulfilling her requirements and hurrahing her. She uses to go to her motherís house whenever she wants and for period as per her will. Her false allegations and her unscrupulous behavior clearly showed that she doesn't want to retain my father at my house. In such issues she is supported and provoked by her mother brother and family members.
    From this I came to know that she is not of my type, her educational, mental and moral backwardness is continuously harassing me.
    In this regards I want to know that do I go for "annulment" of my marriage, as I found myself unable to continue relations with her.
    Kindly suggest me a better solution.
    Thanks with regards.

Hi Rajrat,
    Please consult a divorce/ matrimonial lawyer who will guide you in the right direction.

rajrat

Thanks for reply.

Hi Rajrat!!
    What is this yaar?
    It is very easy to break the relationship.. If you’re a great scientist then serve the world. Why you are putting your interest on her? If she is not willing to study then leave it man.. Nothing is going to loss. You might be earning handsome amount, then why you want her to study? Let her take care of you by being at home.
    Her parents might have hided from you about her educational qualification, why you are punishing her? Did you ever asked her about her qualification before your marriage?
    Answer to this…….
    See, whatever happened has happened..
    Identify the best in her.. Try to encourage her..
    If she is best in cooking, try to encourage her or if she is good in drawing, encourage her..
    Studies and qualification is not enough to run a family..
    Mutual understanding is must..
    In those years, women were illiterate but they handled the family more maturely than today’s literate girls..
    Why you are behind her qualification?
    Convey your feelings, affection and love with her. Try to love her..
    She might have come to with lot of expectation, but your anger behind her qualification could have changed her mind and she started blaming you..
    So please try to accept her in the way she is..
    If you want her to learn, then you yourself teach her.. This will also create a strong bond between you both..

Before consulting a counselor, analyse my points..
    Kindly share your reply..
    I am waiting for your reply..

rajrat

Thanks Varun.S

For your positive reply.

All of your suggestions are already used; however, she wants to run my family according to the directions of her mother and brother. Whenever she or her family members wants, she used to go her maiden home.
    Another thing is that I had already concerned with them about her educational qualification before marriage, ON THIS THEY STRONGLY REPLIED ďYESĒ. Therefore I hadnít checked the reality as I didnít know about their foolish fraud nature. education is only fraud there are so many fraud they did with me. almost irrespective with me.

I always tried to find anything not only best but good or average in her, but it was not possible to me because she always try to dominate me by using her family support. I want to keep my father with me as he is old age man and he doesnít have any one rather than me. Moreover, it is prime duty to respect him and do all the things for him as he did to build me during his all life. She wants to respect her mother, Brother and everybody of her relative, but not me or my father. She used allegations on my father that, she feel fear of particular kind from my father and ready to tell everybody. Then my father left us and uses our old inappropriate village house. But still her behavior not changed. Just within 22-23 days she left my house again against my permission for no reason. When I forced not to go she asked her brother and he comes to my house along with 4-5 people at late night and put me under pressure not to ask anything in her matter. Presently I am a residing in a very new City to me, where no one is knows me and vice versa, by taking the advantage of this they had small battle with me at mid night and gone off with her. When I propose my view that if she gone off today I will never allow her get back in my house, on that he replies strongly that he will arrange such things that he will brought me to him for request for my wife. My wife is also communicated me that she come back after 15 days whatever happens. Then I call my colleague and he resolves issue as an external member. Then they went at mid night just before two days.

After that she hadnít call me for anything. I used to have consulted with lawyer and other elder person they told me to wait for their action because nothing will be effective if she went by her own decision.
    Now I am not in condition to take any decision because almost every law and support she will use against me if I behave against her.

Now my support is only well-wisher like you thatís all, friend.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Indian Weddings
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed