+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Kids birthday party venues in Bangalore

Kids birthday party venues in Bangalore

Hello All..
    I am new to Bangalore, I don’t know much about Bangalore. I am looking for some good party venues for birthday party for my sis kid.. They are planning to celebrate his 1st Birthday in a grand way so please kindly suggest few good party venues..

Hey Dear..

There are many banquet halls are there in Bangalore where you can book and celebrate but if you can tell me which place you are looking actually and within your margin budget I can refer you few Kindly revert..

Hi, thank you so much for your reply, as of now i don't know anything on this but there is no budget limit you can suggest us anything but it has to be the best. And in Bangalore itself.

hi, I would like to suggest you few places where you have to just pay and tell them what are your ideas rest they will take care complete event is managed by them with the prior!! Take a Glance..

Jalpan restaurant- 539/49 9th Cross 7th Block West Of Kanakpura Road, Opp Nethradham Hospital, Jayanagar. Ph 26761992

Suvee Boutique Hotel - #304 100ft Ring Road, Near Devegowda Petrol Bunk, 4th Phase 7th Block, Banashankari 3RD Stage. Ph: 9341223410

Kandi Tree - 8th B Main, 4th Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore. Ph: 9902300300

Pai Viceroy - #1504, 16th Cross, 9th Main, Jayanagar 3 Block. Ph 9485184810

And also they have made their menu card for each event like

The basic décor starts at Rs 3000
    Magic show at Rs 2,500
    Tattooing at Rs 1,500
    caricature at Rs 2,500

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Bangalore
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed