+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Jab Tak Hai Jaan Ishq Shava Song Review

Jab Tak Hai Jaan Ishq Shava Song Review

Hello friends!
    Yash Chopra’s ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ is creating a hype in the world. Till now they have released 2 songs I think.. Both the songs are marvelous. One is ‘Challan’ and the other is ‘Jiya re’. Challan song is sung by Rabbi Shergil and is liked by everyone.. Jiya re song is also an upbeat number which is full of energy and happiness. Now the latest is the ‘Ishq Shava’ song. This song features SRK and Katrina performing a dance sequence. This song is sung by Angel Eyes singer Raghav and Shilpa Rao.
    I liked this song very much..
    Dear friends, do you like this songs?
    Please share your reviews..

Hi Vishaka..
    There is no words to describe the talent of Oscar Winner A R Rehaman.. He alwsys giving us the best songs to listen to and enjoy the song. This time also he dinít broke our expectation. Initially before the launch of the songs, I thought the songs of the movie will not be that good, but now I love all the songs of this movie. Challan is totally a Punjabi style song.. I donít understand the lyrics of the song but I loved the music very much..
    Jiya re as you said is really a peppy song.. I like to dance with the tune of the song..
    Now recently released SRK and Katrinaís Ishq Shava Mushq Shava..
    This is also an awesome number.. Great background beats..
    Thanks ARR for giving such a wonderful songs for us to enjoy..
    Jab Tak Hai Jaan is going to rock..

I personally didnt liked its first two songs, third one cant say, as i havnt heard it yet.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Bollywood Gossips
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed