+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Marriage Invitation Quotes For Friends

Marriage Invitation Quotes For Friends

Hello everyone,

My friend’s wedding has been fixed, and he is busy in shopping everything. As we are friends from our childhood, I am also a part of all work in his marriage arrangements. To astonish him, I am planning to make Wedding Invitations on my own. For that, I’m in search of the best marriage invitation quotes to be printed on those cards.

Please help me, friends!

Hi Friend,

My hearty wishes for your friend in advance and he’ll feel proud and lucky to have you in his life after seeing the invitation card prepared by you. Here are some of the marriage quotes, you can pick the best among them and add it to the card to flabbergast your friend.

“My Friend is now all grown up and about to set out on a new journey. I invite you to celebrate his engagement with the love of his life, (name of the bride).
    I request the pleasure of your company and the honor of your presence at my friend’s wedding”

“The wine is poured
    and the table is set
    for an anniversary party
    you`ll never forget.

Celebrating a love that’s pure and lasting.
    Friends, join here for an anniversary party honoring ‘Bride’ and ‘Groom’ names

They stood together side by side… He a handsome groom and she a beautiful bride.
    Join us as we celebrate the wedding anniversary of ‘…. And ….”

Because you were there to share that special moment in our lives so many years ago…
    Please join us as we celebrate the anniversary of my beloved friend

Hope, these could be quite enough to bombshell your close friend!!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Indian Weddings
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed