+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Indian Mehndi Party Ideas

Indian Mehndi Party Ideas

Hi Friends,

My uncle is planning to book a Banquet Hall for my cousin’s wedding. You all know that, the Mehendi ceremony takes place on the Eve of the marriage or few days before the marriage. As this ritual gives the festive feel to the woman who is going to get married, we are looking for some different Mehendi Party Ideas to make the event most memorable one.

Please come forward to share your creative ideas!!!

Hi Dipti,

A professional henna artist will create intricate designs on the bride's hands and feet. These ornate motifs of the bridal henna also hide the husband's name, and the groom has to find out his name in his bride's mehendi to impress his girl.

Some of the party ideas for Indian Mehendi are:

• Choose apparel that is easy to remove without running your wet henna designs.
    • A sari with a tie-up choli is a popular choice.

• Have music at your party. Ask some of your friends or your cousin’s friends to perform a dance.
    • Gratify food for the party in advance - do not only have finger food.
    • Ideally, the henna is done in the evening, so plan on catering food for dinner. Be sure to have adequate drinks on hand.

• Decorations are also a key item in Indian Mehendi. Try theme decorations, i.e., either Indian style or otherwise.
    • Something that creates warm and inviting atmosphere would be a great idea.

Hope, you love this idea!!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Indian Weddings
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed