+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: How to solve this

How to solve this

Guys

Please let me know how to come out of this

I have already discussed the same thing forum but i am elaborating now in detail

Myself and my GF have done the register marriage 2.5 yrs back. Its not done in a traditional way and all, its just the registration part we have done

After that she relocated to canada and we have not even lived together for a day. She feels that this relationship will not work out and she needs a break up

Only myself and my gf knows about this register marriage... Can we hide this register marriage and do a new marriage?? I am not going to reveal out about the marriage nor she is not going to reveal abt the marriage

We have not even lived together for a day so we feel that we should not carry the divorcee tag

By carrying the divorcee tag, my future and her future will be doomed and its impossible to get an unmarried person

I am ready to live with my GF but she is very adamant that she cant continue this relationship

Is it possible to hide the register marriage??

What is the best way to come out of this without divorcing??

Hope you understand the situation, we have not even lived together for a day and its impossible for us to accept this as a marriage.. Above all, we only know about this marriage

Please revert with your valuable comments

Hi, just tell me onething how much you are sure that she will not do any harm in future ? this is not a small issue this is illegal issue so you have to be very careful!! have you written and gave her that you will not disturb her in futre in the same did she has any prove? please reply..

@above

[QUOTE=Omprakash_N;268357]Hi, just tell me onething how much you are sure that she will not do any harm in future ? this is not a small issue this is illegal issue so you have to be very careful!! have you written and gave her that you will not disturb her in futre in the same did she has any prove? please reply..[/QUOTE]
    @above

Both of us will not harm each other... Cos, the moment she decides whole heartedly that she is not gonna be with me, i will burn all the proof which i have with me.. I want her to live happily.. I am writing down these things directly from my heart.. I dont want a divorcee tag for her cos she might not get a good guy in future.. i want this to get solved without a hurdle..

Let me know how to proceed

Hello Mr. Sriram, How are you? Hope you are doing good. Well coming to the point when you are having so much trust on her. just go ahead and get marry the person who you want to marry actually. I guess it will be a problem when she complaints that saying that my husband cheated me marrying other girl. as you are mentioned here that you both have promised that both will not interfere in each others life right? then why worries just marry and go ahead yar!! dont disclose this with ur wify now itself. But dont hide also reveal it as days goes on if come across any problem in future ( by gods grace it should not) incase if happens she will be in loop and she will support you I am sure.. think and decide once!! any doubt feel free to ask me..

Hi Sri,

You’re telling that, this is known only to both of you… Possibilities are there to marry by hiding this Register Marriage. In case, in future, your wife comes to know about your marriage means, what will you do? Try to understand that, this is completely illegal. You’re not only cheating you, the law and your future wife. If your GF is unwilling to continue the relationship, better ask the divorce from her. You can get the divorce through mutual consent. Then you can hide this from the society – that you’re a divorcee.

@ above 2

[QUOTE=shabhana_bgm;268523]Hi Sri,

You’re telling that, this is known only to both of you… Possibilities are there to marry by hiding this Register Marriage. In case, in future, your wife comes to know about your marriage means, what will you do? Try to understand that, this is completely illegal. You’re not only cheating you, the law and your future wife. If your GF is unwilling to continue the relationship, better ask the divorce from her. You can get the divorce through mutual consent. Then you can hide this from the society – that you’re a divorcee.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the reply.. How can we hide from the society?? if we are divorced and getting married again, then during the marriage registration it will be known that the person is a divorcee right??

If we both hide it, is it possible to hide it totally??

I am asking, during the registration again, will it be known??

Srirammba,

I don't understand why you want to complicate your life. You are legally married and unless you divorce your wife you can't legally get married again. It does not matter whether you ever lived with her or not.

When you initially got married in court, you must have had two witnesses for the marriage. Suppose these witnesses come forward at a later date and say publically that you were married and they were witnesses to it , what will you do then?

If whenever you get married again, you will have to declare in the registration form that you don't have another living spouse. if you don't divorce your present wife then you will be committing two crimes - bigamy and lying on the registration form as well.

yaar muje bi kuch aisa hi hua hey meri biwi se.. mera zindagi barbaad hogaya hey muje bi tips dena please

Hello Srirammba,

There is no point in discussing about living together/lived together, happen is happen. Once your marriage is registered legally and if either of the party hunted to quit the relationship after year or some days yet again the legal procedure will be” DIVORCE”. According to Hindu marriage act it is obligatory to give divorce before their second marriage if not the offender will be punished severely. So don’t take risk apply for divorce immediately!!

@ everyone

[QUOTE=Shailesh_raju;269621]Hello Srirammba,

There is no point in discussing about living together/lived together, happen is happen. Once your marriage is registered legally and if either of the party hunted to quit the relationship after year or some days yet again the legal procedure will be” DIVORCE”. According to Hindu marriage act it is obligatory to give divorce before their second marriage if not the offender will be punished severely. So don’t take risk apply for divorce immediately!![/QUOTE]

@ everyone
    Guys hope you understand the impact of a divorce.. We have not even been living or we have not even lived together in these years.. Infact she is not in india for the last 2 yrs.. My problem is, if we get divorced, we will be known to the society as legally divorced couple.. We are not going to reveal about the register marriage and the witness signatures are done by my relatives to they wont let it out.. if these things are not coming out, whats wrong in not divorcing?? my other doubt is, if we get divorced, can we marry someone without revealing the divorcee tag?? Hope you guys understand... the term divorcee is a big thing for us cos we dint do any damn thing which is really needed in a normal marriage life..
    Give suggestions on how to come out of this

Sriram, I understood what u mean.

You are not god to know what your fate is, so don’t take things for granted and act crazily….

For a practical & peaceful life, divorcing legally without intimating others about your divorce/first relationship is safe ever.

thanks for the reply

@ sailesh

Thanks for your reply bro. Is is possible to hide the divorce stuff from the society and future spouse? Ourmarriage is just the register marriage and the marriage dint took place in any mandapam with rituals and all
    Its just the register marriage, so if we divorce can we hide it from the future spouse and society??

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Indian Weddings
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed