+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Maxfort School

Hi All. I think as parents we also need to now start thinking differently as times are changing. I think parents are still concerned about whether the school would be able to ensure if their ward is able to get 90-95% marks in boards. I dont deny the fact that academic brilliance is not improtant but what is more important is that the overall personalilty traits in the child are developed to the fullest. Thats something which is very important in todays time and shall be even more critical in due course of time. The way our education system have been functioning till now with higher and higher percentages being scored by students is not something that is sustainable. Things will change with time. With the Delhi HC considering a directive for schools (not yet confirmed) that no child should fail till class VIII is a clear indication on what would be in store in the years to come. Teaching methods, pedagogy etc need to change and are changing. Its is schools like Maxfort and Heritage that are helping bring about this change and we as parents should appreciate this rather than criticizing the schools assuming that it may not result in my child scoring 90% marks.
    I was very happy with the way our interaction happened at Maxfort and the objectives of the schools clearly laid out. I, as a parent, would definitely like my child to be good at academics but at the same time I would want him to be a smart and confident individual as that is something that shall be the key to success and not 90% marks in boards.
    I seriously request all parents to start thinking from this point of view and not to unnecessarily start worrying of their 3-5 year olds results in boards etc. Allow your child to truly develop and give time to the school to do it.

great going guys...i like the discussion (Y)

> DKP wrote:

> I would want to invite all interested parents to join the group "Maxfort School" on Face book.I have got my son admitted to Dwarka branch in nursary ,would enable us share our experiences and views and activities about the school in near future. sports...

I agree with Gayatri's comments. This year there was no annual sports day at Maxfort unlike last year. Any idea maxfortian parents!!

Well....Cant't really comment on above as of now since my son will start going to nursery from April,I learnt a lot good about the school before i got him admitted however i am getting negative vibes now.......cant help but to wait n watch. :^)

;-) If you are located in Pitampura then go for True Dreams neaar NDPL office , opp. Ram Lila Maidan. This just 2-3 years old but is very good in terms of faculty , ectra curricular activities etc.

Please try

Atul

hi ppl....

i hve been reading these comeents since beiginning and at the same time i discussed it with the parents of maxfort-dwarka..but to my astonishment i did nt find nething to be true..! after u talk to parents over thr .........and the director and the HM i hv met them both....n in my opinion nobody is as good as them...wonderful human being...and caring at the same time... well my frinds son is thr since nursery and i cud see the change in him now ....he is much more confident....unlike any other school something new is always happening thr be it theatrama legacy or many others ....n if we want our child to be confident we first hv to take the initiative.....may be thr r few ppl who didnt hv good experience...but tht happens in every big school.....name ne school in delhi or say india where u dont find ne complaints......so this year i've admitted my child in this school and believe my words .....i've zeroed in all the schools in dwarka jnakpuri n rajori n vv.....n i made a choice in maxfort for plenty of reasons which other schools did nt have.....now nt b coz m associated as parent but b coz i want every child to nurture....maxfort dwarka is the best choice....

rishabh

well rishabh,either u are one of those chosen few parents or u r just getting started...look at the fee hike now..as if all the jewel teachers are in maxfort....go on till KG and then write a post..many parents dont feel like coming to the limelight tahts why they write here in this forum,and i am one of them :-P

I can read both negative and positive aspects ofthe school.....so i guess we need to keep a positive approach coz till date i have not come across any parent who is completely satisfied with any school for that matter...

hmmmmm...lets see what's in store with the new session..hope for the best!:)

dear freinz,i hav recently shifted 2 dwarka n lukin 4 a gud, reasonable school(not having a single agenda of minting money from helpless parents of this country),focussing on overall personality development of my two daughters in class 5 n class 2. can u guide me at the earliest as time is running out? Iíve interacted with some schools like Indraprastha Intíl School, Venkateshwara Intíl School,Maxfort (oops, no INTERNATIONAL in this one?) but all are actually eyeing your hard earned money. I hav heard somethin about Ďcommunity concept of child developmentí being practised in Nirmal bhartia school(NBS). how is it n what advantages does it offer to the child? Actually i visited the school but somehow the person who breifed me wasínt convincing and even the school is still coming up. On finding it listed here at No. 5, i am surprised.There must be somethin which i missed. Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, answer my queries?

caring father,please let me know wch school you are planning to shift your child to and in what class ur kid is.

Saroja,you are right,they are only into making money now...they earn in every small thing and we are forced to pay.its sad.every school does it but maxfort is doing it a bit too early,the school is not yet established.

dear caringmom, thanx a billion for sparing ur valuable time for responding 2 my query. no doubt u seem 2 b caring 4 othrs too! thanx again n guess what? i concluded da same 4 venky at sector 18. school seems 2 b ok unless its an eyewash although the sect 10 branch is of gud repute but unfortunately no admissions available ther. beleive me i hav no patience left to tolerate the arrogance of these schools evn while giving admission iinformation. this ca happn only in our country due 2 poor schools to kids ratio and total anarchy in school governence. all parents need to spare some time , unite together (even thru the net initially) and wage a war against these schools. evn sharing ur candid views about the mismanagement will save so many prospectiv victims frm undergoing this agony. all da best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Y)

Hi Folks,
    Why is so much being negative being spoken about Maxfort School Dwarka? I am really surprised! It is a good school. Whenever I have visited I have got to speak to the HM and the Director.

We as parents are particularly appreciative of the immense foresight and perceptiveness of the director. Adolescent children do need some monitoring, even if it is discreet and we think that is what is being achieved by keping this age group at the lower floors. We have found the handling of all issues including those related to the education as well as administrative to be commendable and better than all the other contemporary schools. Teachers are very hardworking and form a part of a harmonious team.

hi all, i too am a parent of a student in class V and my child has been in the school since the very first year.and im astonished to hear the prents who seem to have a wrong notion about the activities.
    probably you havnt undersood the philosophy.
    theatrama is not the annual day and never has the school even said anyting like that. the name itself means theate which clearly shows that its a theatre show and not an anuual day.
    and im amzed to hear wen sum1 is sayinmg that computer, art and theatre is only for a chosen few.
    i am a living testimonial that my child who is extremely shy was given the role of a naraator.what else could parent like us want where each child is encouraged.
    and how is it possible that all children are not given computer and art classes, the scool cant hold some children in d class.
    belive me open up and see teh small litlle efforts that teh school makes for the children. i have myself seen teachers personally feeding grown up children who are problem eaters . i dont think we can expect more.

somehow,the vision of director is fading away...she needs a better team who is as dynamic as she is...all her efforts of years have been washed away,its sad to read all this but to many of things even i agree.about dispersal,i dont know much but yes there is a big difference in the quality of maxfort now.its bad.i really feel for the director.she needs to set many things right on her own,because no body is capable enough to put things back to places.its high time the dynamic lady stands up starts looking into the matters.staff is manipulative and not many people come forward and speak.she has to check things and straighten them!

well dear swati,
    you will be surprised n glad to know i to am a parent who lives in dwarks and whose child was using the bus in d first year but since we sifted nearby , my child has been a walker now since 2 yrs... n i do knw that dispersal is nt perfectly set but i knw frm past experience that it takes jus abt a little time and then poof everything is set...its a growing school people.....give them some benifit of doubt...dnt throw bricks atthem for one misteke...and if 1 teachers was nt sooo pleasdent sont ridicule others...u also have to tink that there have been soooo many holidays in between...and i would also like to share with all of you(esp the ones who think the teachers are slow and nt hard working) that since i know a teacher at maxfort who happens to live in my appartments ... infact not one but 2... so i know that these are peaople who have since the begininng of this session worked on a sunday and a few gazzetted holidays also... you have to see the difference they make to the children...it takes time to show the diff but it is there... and im not happy because my child was the narratyor but beacause someone had the courage to put my child there and my child was probably shown so much trust that she was not scared to do so...it is me who know how shy and scared shw was...

oh and btw about your not smiling teachers bit...haha..i have seen a few leaders of the schoools smile while they were even being shouted at by parenst... wat else can they do... ;-)

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Toddlers & Kids
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed