+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: "We care " day care EGL, Domlur

"We care " day care EGL, Domlur

Hi Friends,

I am planning to put my girl in "We care" which is inside EGL park, Domlur
    As i am working there, it will be convient for me to pick & drop her after office hours,.

'She is 13 months old, i didnt wanted to put her in day care so early but my inlaws are going back to native.
    I was just checking some old post & i feel people are not happy with day care.

Could you please guide me , as i have made my mind to get her admitted there.

Hi Sonia,

How did you come to know about this day care? how many hours do you want to leave your kid? what about the food and atmosphere over there?

Thats the only one day care near by my office, i can go anytime to see her, she has to be there full day 9 to 5 pm.
    initially we will keep her for few hours. Food i am going to prepare & pack for her.

day care is neat and clean.

Question Need inputs and reviews for any good day care and preschool for my toddler baby

Hi,
    Can any one suggest a good preschool cum day care center near EGL area / Whitefield area? I need this info urgently for my toddler baby. Please reply...

Hi Manasvi

I did't have a good experience with "we Care" which is inside EGl campus itself.
    The problem with that center was , it was fully AC , no fresh air circulation. Though they take care of your kid well. But AC makes it worse specially in winter. So i'll say if your kid is adapted to AC , you can go for We care. otherwise search something else.

In whitefield there are lots of day care centre. Good luck !!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Toddlers & Kids
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed