+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: How to get a Voter ID Card in Ghaziabad

Hello, do help me 8-|

for an voter id at ghaziabad you have to fill a form 6 with any of your residence proof and submit it to the DM office

thanks

dear sir
    i am stay last 25 year with my family in sanjay nager Ghaziabad. i fill voter id form 5 times and submit in office with my address proff but till date no replay for that

pls resolve this problem

kubair

Sir

I have submitted my application for issuance of voter ID card but not recd id card till date.Please inform me. What can i do in this regard.

Thanking you

pramod Kumar

You will never get the positive reply from Ghazizbad Govt as it is a ULTA PRADESH....

Title:
    Road Accident Claim Settlement - No Win No Fee

Description:

Had an accident not your fault? Then you could claim with us!!!!! We are speclist in all types of injury claims From accident at work, slip trips on the public road to road traffic accident we can help victims of these accicdent get the compensation there are entitled to by providing the public our services. we asist all claims on 100% compensation basis. We can also provide replacement vehicles across the uk to victims of road road traffic accidents.

Call us on now to speak to us about your claim on 0800 025 5202

if you like you could email us on [email]enquires@claimwithus.co.uk[/email]

NO HASSLE NO FUSS WHEN YOU CLAIM WITH US!!!!!!!!

Claim With Us ltd
    Unit 8 High Road, London N22 8JA UK
    TEL: 0800 025 5202
    FAX: 0208 888 3337
    EMAIL: [email]info@claimwithus.co.uk[/email]
    [url]www.clamwithus.co.uk[/url]

Sir

I have submitted my application for issuance of voter ID card but not recd id card till date.Please inform me. What can i do in this regard.

Thanking you

Ajay Kumar :-(

If you possess some acknowledgements for the applications of the voter ID, you may go ahead and file an application called as RTI with your respected election officer of your city, or visit your nearest local electoral office and get this issue solved. There are many procedures liking filling an application, talking to the electoral officer. All the Best!!!

If you need the voter ID card in Ghaziabad then first you need to register your name in voters list of particular province. Once this is done you need to go do the office where they will click your photograph and give you the voter ID. Actually you wont get voter ID all the time and only prior elections such actions will be active and during this time get it done.

Voter ID Card

For Voter ID Card receiving in Ghaziabad, its easy and simple. In this way, applying for loan, opening your bank a/c, at al will all become much more smoother. Do write RTI Application at the local Election government Officer. You can even check State govt Election Commission site on voter ID card. Link for downloading form is:
    www.eci.nic.in
    Here, all details is provided

It is nowadays important to get a voter ID card for it helps us in many cases. Now with the aid of PIO of District Collector you can file RTI application and proceed for your Voter ID Card process. For this you need to provide full reference of application in order to seek the status of your Voter ID Card. giving full reference of application and date of filing etc. Moreover you need to produce two pass port size photographs along with it as well as document of birth certificate or matriculation certificate.

Its not a difficult task to get a voter ID card, and it is of course an important document for ID proof and you can use this for various purposes like passport application, applying for loans etc. If an individual is having some acknowledgements which are required for the applications of a voter ID card, he or she can file an application which is so called as the RTI with your respected election officer of your city, you can even visit the nearest local electoral office and submit your queries and they will provide you a solution. There are many procedures liking filling an application, talking to the electoral officer.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Delhi
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed