Thread: Help needed in career guidance!
Help needed in career guidance!
Hi, I completed my graduation in commerce stream, have always been interested in financial sector jobs but never got a break due to lack of knowledge, i am stuck with call centres for over 4 years and want to get out of it, could you please suggest what i should do to get into investment banking or something better in financial sector.
Firstly stop condemning yourself! Without knowledge it’s impossible to complete Graduation especially commerce/accountancy. You have all capabilities but you’re not motivating yourself.
Workouts required for you @ this state is:-
• During leisure times read and exercise on subjects like income tax/Finance/Marketing/Accountancy
• Keep forwarding your resume to all kind of accounting and financial industries.
• Don’t neglect if you get offer @ micro organizations coz that is the place you will have chance to learn more and more.
• Don’t expect high salary in the initial stage.
• Keep trying until you succeed.