+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Chevrolet Sail UVA VS Hyundai i20

Chevrolet Sail UVA VS Hyundai i20

First of all, when compared through the engine and specification part, Hyundai i20 appears to be a much better option in diesel version with a much powerful 1.4 Lit CRDi diesel powertrain that generates a peak power of 90 bhp along with a peak torque of 22.4 kgm. While the i20 petrolís 1.2L VTVT Kappa Engine delivers a peak power and torque combination of 84 bhp and 11.6 kgm

The Chevrolet Sail diesel generates a maximum power and torque combination of mere 78 bhp and 214 Nm, which clearly shows the supremacy of i20 diesel engine.
    the new Sail U-VA 1.2 L Smart-tech petrol version generates a peak power of 85 bhp along with a combination of 113 Nm of peak torque.

Performance wise, Hyundai i20 can be considered a better option, but it lags behind in mileage in diesel version. The Sail U-VA diesel version delivers a mileage of 22.1 km per liter in comparison to i20 dieselís 21.9 km per liter. However, in the petrol version, the i20 is slightly more fuel efficient at 18.5 km per liter in comparison to the Sail U-VAís 18.2 km per liter. With a higher ground clearance (174 mm for petrol and 168 mm for diesel), the Sail U-VA suits more the Indian road conditions in comparison to much lower i20 at 165 mm.

Also, when it comes to choice, i20 has a much wider range of options including an auto transmission version.

The Hyundai i20 appears a better option. However, if you are a price, mileage and storage space conscious buyer, Sail U-VA is clearly a better car to purchase.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Cars and Bikes
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed