+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Healthy Juice Recipes Weight Loss

Healthy Juice Recipes Weight Loss

Hi Friends,

Yesterday, I went to my uncle’s home. My cousin served me a glass of juice to me. The taste of the juice made me to inquire her about the ingredients in that. To my shock, she told that the juice she prepared is for weight loss. I would like to know, are juices helps in weight reduction??? If so, please list few of the healthy juice recipes for weight loss.

Thank you!!!

Yes Friend,

Juices of veggies and fruits provide the essential vitamins and minerals that are required for healthy immunity. The sugar content is lower in vegetable juices; they can act as appetite suppressants. Fruits like pineapple, watermelons, plums, papayas, berries and honeydew have low calories. Some of the healthy juice recipes for weight loss are:

1. Morning Sunshine Juice:

Ingredients: 2 oranges, 1 grapefruit, 5-6 strawberries, half banana.
    Directions: Take out the juice from orange and grapefruit. Pour this in the mixer with banana and strawberries. Blend well and serve.

2. Melon Juice:

Ingredients: 2 cups cubed watermelon, 2 cups cubed honeydew melon, 2 cups cubed cantaloupe, 1 inch grated ginger.
    Directions: Mix all the ingredients in a blender and add ice. This is a refreshing and cooling low calorie juice recipe.

3. ACC Juice (Apple Carrot Celery):

Ingredients: 2-3 apples, 2 carrots, 2 celery sticks, 2 tablespoon lemon juice.
    Directions: Core the apples, peel and cut carrots. Add apples, carrots, celery and lemon juice to a mixer and blend well. Pour in glass and add ice if desired. This is a refreshing and delicious low calorie juice.

4. Papaya Passion Juice:

Ingredients: 1 papaya, 1 apple, 4-5 dates.
    Directions: Pit the dates and then blend all the above ingredients in a blender. Best when served fresh. This is a healthy juice recipe.

5. Carrot Beet juice:

Ingredients: 7-8 carrots, half boiled and peeled beetroot, 4 leaves lettuce.
    Directions: Blend all the ingredients and enjoy this healthy juice recipe.

6. Slim Me Juice:

Ingredients: 4-5 carrots, half beets, 1 celery, 1 apple, half cucumber.
    Direction: Wash, peel and chop the vegetables and blend in a juicer. Add little ginger, if you need some spice in your healthy juice!

Make your own low calorie juice recipes experiment the result of weight loss in few days!!!

Eat a portion of dairy every day. Doubling calcium intake increases the rate your body metabolises fat by 50 per cent.

Regular consumption of Dairy products are ill, Weekly thrice is manageable. And for your kind information Mr. Seanjackson amplifying high amount of calcium in human body will lead to Thyroid disease. Instead preparing juices with herbs, vegetable & fruits are healthier always!

Weight Lose Juice Recipes

Ingredients:-
    • Chill Water - 1 Cup
    • Black Grapes - 500gms
    • Coriander - 50gms
    • Mint Leaves -1/2 Cups
    • Tulsi Leaves – ˝ Cup
    • Chopped Ginger – ˝ Tspn
    • Black Salt – 1 Tspn
    • Sugar – 3tspn
    • Celery – 2

Method:-
    Except for water, grind all other ingredients in mixer, once you find smooth texture then add water and do grind again. While serving add few ice cubes!

Ingredients:-
    • Strawberry -6
    • Dates- 12
    • Bananas -2
    • Sugar – 2tspn

Method:-
    Blend all together and get it to smooth consistency

Consuming Plain Orange juice can reduce weight rapidly!

Drink papaya juice without adding sugar in the morning just before the breakfast. Do it for at least 3 months. Just do it and see the experience. This is my personnel experience and that’s how i reduced my weight.

well, i am much satisfied with the post of shabhana_bgm and thanks for this, and one more thing i want to say about weight Loss is that, you can also go through the vitamins and supplements for weight loss.

Healthy Juice Recipes Weight Loss

Drink banana juice without adding sugar in the morning just before the breakfast. Just do it and see the experience. and one more thing i want to say about weight Loss is that, you can also go through the vitamins and supplements for weight loss. This is my personnel experience and that’s how i reduced my weight.

Thanks for sharing your valuable opinion…
    Known to my knowledge banana is the fruit which is mostly suggested for gaining weight. Instead trying banana we can intake fruit juices rich in citrus, watery & low carbohydrate.
    The fruits are as such:-
    • Blackberries
    • Papaya
    • Watermelon
    • Musk Melon
    • Lemon or Sweet Lime

Note: - Select either of the fruit grind them well by adding 1tspoon sugar for 1glass juice.

for vitamins and supplements i got the online solution for that with Guardian Nutrition(GNC India). you can find this on google.

Thanks

Hii there,

I want to loose my weight soon, I am drinking honey and lemon with hot water but there is no any effects please tell what should I do to cut off my weight

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Health & Fitness
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed