+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Study MS / MBA / PHD in Germany

Hello Friends,

If any one is looking for Higher Education in Germany,Go through the below given link.You will get all the information about German Education System.As we all know Germany is the one of the best country for International Students.Classes are taught in English.No need to learn German Language If you are going to study over there.GRE is also optional.For more information on German Higher Education System,Use the link given below:-

[url]www.gecsindia.com[/url] or [url]http://gotostudyingermany.blogspot.com/[/url]

thank u Gouri for ur help. (Y)
    God Bless You.

Unregistered

Wink manoj

thank u gouri

Actually I was searching for information to study in Germany so thanks for the link gouri. Hope it helps me in collecting the information that I need. After due search, I have planned to study in Germany as most of the universities there are recognized around the world and moreover job opportunities is also good.

Question Germany and Germans

As Germany and Germans are openly willing to welcome inbound students, you can study MS / MBA / PHD in Germany. There are no problems with that. As EU is now facing massive manpower lacking, even getting a job here in Germany isn't that troubling. Even most countries of EU allows about 20 hours for you to work while studying. Thus, never worry much about where to stay in Germany.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Study Abroad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed