+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Got an offer in Hotel GBH as IT Manager

Smile Got an offer in Hotel GBH as IT Manager

Hi All,

I got an offer on UK in the hotel GBH as IT Manager, kindly let me know the living cost for a family (me, Wife and 1 yr baby) how much pound is enough for a month to run a family.

Regards
    Manoj

Congrats for getting a job in London!!!

I would like to know your salary, because London is a super expensive place for average pay-earners under 30k. You should be able to afford a decent neighborhood in the city or nearby suburbs. Also tell me, is GBH is providing you accommodation and other allowances???

Hi,

They are offering me 7000GBP per month and also they providing an accommodation, sorry its not GBH its Grand Hotel Brighton. Can you please let me know is the mentioned salary is sufficient to run a family.

Whether the GHB is a genuine to work with them.

Regards
    Manoj S

Hello,
    My sister recently got married and settled in UK Croydon, now she got job in In-Health as receptionist, her gross salary in Indian Rs is 80,000/- but take home is just Rs. 40, 000/- rest all amount is detected for “TAX” that is why UK and US are considered to be the most richest country in the world.

For a family consisting 3 members and earnings is of 6.5lakhs per month with accommodation is more than enough and you can save plenty of amount if you don’t meet to bash often

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in NRI's World
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed