+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Bigg Boss 6 Who Is Eliminated

Bigg Boss 6 Who Is Eliminated

Hi great fans of Bigg Boss,

This is the first time; I’m watching this Bigg Boss. You all know that, ‘Padosi’ is a new concept that has been introduced in this reality show. Can anyone tell me, what this concept is and tell me who all got eliminated so far???

Waiting for your valuable replies!!!

Hi Sri,

Padosi Concept is the contestants who got eliminated should go to rural house. Already, Aashka Goradia, Dinesh Lal Yadav, Santosh Shukla and Jyoti Amge are staying in the rural house which has been set up next to main the 'Bigg Boss' house.

In all the other seasons of Bigg Boss, it was not like that. The eliminated contestants re-entered the house as a wild-card entry. Moreover, in Season-6, three eliminated contestants, Aashka, Dinesh and Karishma Kotak have re-entered the house so far.

The housemates who are nominated for eviction this week are Sapna Bhavnani, Mink Brar, Rajeev Paul, and Vrajesh Hirjee. Mink entered the house just a couple of weeks ago and Rajeev provides enough entertainment to the viewers, so they are more likely to be safe this week.

Hope, this could be informative to watch further episodes of Bigg Boss 6!!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Bollywood Gossips
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed