+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Best moisturizer for dry skin in winter

Best moisturizer for dry skin in winter

Good evening friends,

I have really bad skin and it gets even worst during the winter. So I was wondering about the best moisturizer for my skin type, right now I am using nivia for men itís not that bad. I would like to some things else can somebody suggest me other creams that are available in the market for dry skin.

You can use the Vaseline body lotion for men, as a user of this Vaseline body lotion. It really works and gives Instant relief for everyday dryness. Non-greasy formula absorbs within seconds.

Best moisturizer for dry skin

Aveeno body lotions is amazing for dry skin also very inexpensive and leaves skin soft hydrated and the hydration is long lasting.

Hi friends!
    Coconut oil is the best moisturizer in winter season. Apply coconut oil on you entire body and leave it for an hour or two. Or you can leave it for entire night. Next day you can take a normal bath with warm water. No need to apply any other moisturizer cream after that. You skin will be soft, smooth and glowing too. Apply the coconut oil once in two days to get soft skin forever. Same thing for hair. In winter hair becomes dry. For that lightly heat coconut oil and give a massage to your scalp. Leave it for the whole night. Shampoo your hair the next day. You can see the magic that rough and dry hair become soft and silky.
    Hope you all liked the simple way to keep your skin and hair healthy and soft during winter.

Nivea is best for me.........

As Sugana Said,
    Coconut Oil is the best moisturizer. Other artificial moisturizer creams will keep our skin soft for few hours and we need to put every day after bath. Coconut oil is not like that. Once you applied at night and had a fresh bath then your skin will be smooth for at least 2 days. For face you can use Vicco Turmeric Cream. This cream is totally made up of natural ingredients and suitable on all the skin. Anybody can try this cream.

[QUOTE=Pragati Rane;273028]As Sugana Said,
    Coconut Oil is the best moisturizer. Other artificial moisturizer creams will keep our skin soft for few hours and we need to put every day after bath. Coconut oil is not like that. Once you applied at night and had a fresh bath then your skin will be smooth for at least 2 days. For face you can use Vicco Turmeric Cream. This cream is totally made up of natural ingredients and suitable on all the skin. Anybody can try this cream.[/QUOTE]

Right Pragati...why just coconut oil, anything which is coconut milk based is also good. Like this winter, I tried the new variant from Parachute called Advansed Deep Nourish body lotion. It is smooth, absorbs well and a great economical buy.

Hi All,

Exactly right shruti, even I am using the same, it smoothen your hands, it works, just try it,

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Beauty & Fashion
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed