+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Need an open and frank girls from delhi to make friends

Need an open and frank girls from delhi to make friends

Hi, i am inviting you all girls who are interested in making friends with boys. if anyone interested, please send your friendship offer at loveanand0086@gmail.com. Thanks...

Hi anand…….

You have mentioned in your post that you are looking girls for friendship, that too open and frank girls………………………………… the best thing which I can suggest you is go to the friendship clubs and they will definitely help you in finding friends as per your expectations.

Hope it helped!!!!!!!!

for friendship

[QUOTE=Aditi Naik;272742]Hi anand…….

You have mentioned in your post that you are looking girls for friendship, that too open and frank girls………………………………… the best thing which I can suggest you is go to the friendship clubs and they will definitely help you in finding friends as per your expectations.

Hope it helped!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Thanks for your valuable suggestion Aditi. But i want to know why this forum could not help me finding my friends.and why dont you try to be my friend, Aditi? I know you are the part of this site and nothing more than that. if yes, then tell me the way i could fulfill my wish of making friends.
    Hope you have got my point....

Hello Anand! Warm welcome to Sukh Dukh …
    This forum do help in getting girl and boy friend’s, for this you have to put little hard work like donate some interesting topics, which could be your personal or public related stuffs and see how many courageous lady’s and smart boys interact with your thread. Just try it!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Delhi
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed