+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Best christmas songs for kids to sing in church

Best christmas songs for kids to sing in church

Hi all...........
    Hope you guys are aware of christmas!!!!!!!!!!!

During this Christmas season children will be really enthusiastic and very much happy to sing as well as to listen to Christmas songs. Even we will be very much awaited for that wonderful day, normally in the church on the eve of Christmas there will be many programs conducted like carols singing, dancing, skit and many other activities. Kids also will be really happy to sing songs. Always singing the same old songs is really bugged; So Looking for an original and an easy song for children to sing at Christmas which would be more comfortable for kids..............

Can anyone of you guys please suggest some Christmas songs for kids? Please do reply as soon as possible!!

Thank you!!!!!

Hi Reshma..............

Christmas is a time where there is caring sharing etc...At this time kids will be engaged in singing songs, caroling etc. What a blessing to have the little ones learning and singing the beautiful story of the Holy-days of Jesus' birth! It will really be a pleasure for all of us to watch the kids portraying their love for jesus Christ in the form of songs. There are many famous songs for kids especially during this Christmas season, here I would like to list out few songs which is the all-time favotite songs of mine, one of my favorite christmas song is jingle bells!!!!!!

Here are the lists of songs for kids to sing in church;

• We wish you a merry christmas
    • Jingle bells
    • come all ye faithful
    • We three kings
    • You better not cry you better not shout santa claus is coming around
    • Joy to the world
    • Mary’s boy child Jesus Christ

These are some of the Christmas songs for kids.................

If you all know some more songs of Christmas please do share it.

I would like to Jingle bells Jingle bells song.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Music
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed