+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Divorce

Divorce

Hi, my wife had filed 3 cases under sec 125,13,27 for divorce,maintainance and return of wedding goods. This is on since 2007. We have a 6 year daughther as well. The cases are on in court since last 5 years. In between twice we have tried to patchup but every time some thing happens where in after some time she starts saying that SHE HAS NO TRUST. I have been trying to pacify and persue her and her family for a patch up so that we can have a happy family. I dont know what to do but i dont want this divorce to happen and really love my family. Please help me in suggesting way forward.

Fight till the end.

I have been married for over 20 years now, and I know that marriage is very tough. Two people have to pull through each other's problems year after year. Maybe sometimes they feel stuck, bounded but believe me the grass is always greener on the other side.

I would suggest you try to save the relationship as long as you can. You two can seek some family members' help or even consult a counselor. Try to find out what problems is she facing in this relationship and then do your best to solve them. You might have to sacrifice few things in order to make it up to her, but something gotta give. Just do it for the sake of your daughter, and shed off all the ego if you have any. Remember, the woman of a family is the pillar, and no structure can stand if it doesn't have pillars.

I know some problems can't be solved and letting go is the ultimate solution but some battles are worth fighting for and this is one of them.

Good Luck.

Well Said Nikhil!
    Its true statement that divorce is not the right option for a couple having 6year old kid….
    Rahul Pandey, I appreciate your love that you show towards your family. Actually your wife should feel lucky to have husband like you, but she is just misusing it. As well, when you are not interested in giving divorce, why did she apply case against you regarding maintenance? It is not necessary at all.

Kindly look for renowned lawyer and seek advices from him!

Thanks a lot

Thanks Nikhil ji . I really thankfull to you for finding out time and writting these Valuable comments. I was away for the hearing date. I dont know but i think even GOD doesnot want this relationship of mine to end and hence agagin for 125 case the judge has got reired and no replacement has come and for balance 2 cases the judge ahs given a date afterr 2.5 months. This has been the story for last 5 years since 2007. As always i went to meet my Father in law but he as always washed off his hands and this time even told me not to come and try and meet anyone from his family including my wife and that too very loudly and clearly.
    But stayed there despitre all the insult and tries to pacify him but all in vain. I wil not let this relationship dissolve at any cost that is one thing which i am very clear in my mind. I just cannt afford to loose my wife and 6 years dauhgter. Please pray for me and for my relationship to last long.

[QUOTE=aj_nikhil;273183]I have been married for over 20 years now, and I know that marriage is very tough. Two people have to pull through each other's problems year after year. Maybe sometimes they feel stuck, bounded but believe me the grass is always greener on the other side.

I would suggest you try to save the relationship as long as you can. You two can seek some family members' help or even consult a counselor. Try to find out what problems is she facing in this relationship and then do your best to solve them. You might have to sacrifice few things in order to make it up to her, but something gotta give. Just do it for the sake of your daughter, and shed off all the ego if you have any. Remember, the woman of a family is the pillar, and no structure can stand if it doesn't have pillars.

I know some problems can't be solved and letting go is the ultimate solution but some battles are worth fighting for and this is one of them.

Good Luck.[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot Hareesha

Thaks a lot for responding. Was not able to access your response as was away for court hearing. Yes i agree to you and will try to save my relationship till my last breath.

Since i am not agreeeing to divorce thats the reason the case is getting stretched and even the judges seem to being realsiing it.

Please pray for my daughther, wife and myself and our relationship. I dont know why is GOD putting my duaghter thru all this. What has she done because of which she is passing thru all this. She doesnt even know me nor wife allows me to meet her. Please pray to god that all of us and for everthing to get normal. I will do anything and everything to save this realtionship.

[QUOTE=Hareesha;273551]Well Said Nikhil!
    Its true statement that divorce is not the right option for a couple having 6year old kid….
    Rahul Pandey, I appreciate your love that you show towards your family. Actually your wife should feel lucky to have husband like you, but she is just misusing it. As well, when you are not interested in giving divorce, why did she apply case against you regarding maintenance? It is not necessary at all.

Kindly look for renowned lawyer and seek advices from him![/QUOTE]

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Indian Weddings
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed