+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Chinese baby gender prediction chart

Chinese baby gender prediction chart

Hey guys,

I am Chandresh and I hope many have my post and replies that I replied to many in this forum, today I would like to something that is mostly searched topic in Google today. I see many searching for the information about the “Chinese baby gender prediction chart”, so I wanted to share some general information about that today.

Chinese baby gender prediction chart is generally it is said that the ancient pregnancy Chinese gender prediction chart was found in a royal tomb by a Chinese scientist. It predicts your baby's sex based on your Chinese lunar age at the time a woman gets pregnant and the Chinese lunar month in which a woman conceived. There is many websites that you can use it to check the sex of the baby, but there is no scientific proof that the Chinese gender calendar works. But 50 of 100% of the time it should make the right call and I consider it has a good entertaining! Thing to do.

Hey Chandresh, Thanks for sharing a good piece of information and I must say it and I also agree that it was very interesting thing to do. I was checking the sex of my baby and according to the
    Chinese prediction chart and it said it’s a boy baby. I am still single and I will be getting married soon and now I am keeping my finger crossed and hoping this is true.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Infants & Baby Care
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed