+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Table No. 21 Movie Trailer

Table No. 21 Movie Trailer

Hey Guys,

I was watching M tunes (Music Channel) in the morning and saw one song from the movie table no 21 trailer, I would like to know more about this movie trailer please update me here,

Thank you in advance..

Hi Ruchi,

May I know what kind of information are you looking for? I mean story of the movie or Actors? Please do reply so that I can revert back to you with the complete information.

Hi Om Prakash ji,

Thank you so much for your valuable reply; I would like to know everything about the movie, Just curious to know about it. Because I could not recognize the actors when I saw the song on the music channel.

Hello Ruchi, It is my pleasure to help you waise maine bohath ko reply kiya hu is forum mein mujhe bohath accha lagtha hain.

In this movie Paresh Rawal, Rajeev Khandelwal & Tena is doing a main role, In this movie PR is doing a sadhu charector and cheating a couple who has come a vacation, offering them a chance to tell the truth and win the money, The game begins, but there is one rule of the game If You Lie, You Die looks like funny !! but it will be good I guess. Just waiting to watch on box office.

Thank you so much prakash ji, aapne itna patiently mere query ka reply kiya thank you so much,

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Bollywood Gossips
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed