+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: India vs. Pakistan t20 in Bangalore ticket booking

India vs. Pakistan t20 in Bangalore ticket booking

Hey guys the tickets are available in the Chinnaswamy stadium Bangalore for the India vs. Pakistan t20 match please hurry before the tickets gets sold out..! I already got 3 tickets for me and my two friends. The I got tickets in Chinnaswamy stadium Bangalore the price of tickets ranging from 20-2000. I got for A Executive (E) for Rs. 1000, huryyy up guys..! Because former Test cricketer and Karnataka State Cricket Stadium (KSCA) secretary Javagal Srinath told reporters that the maximum online tickets allotted for public is just 7,187, and it will be sold online at www.bookmyshow.com for stands across the stadium at different fares, while 5,500 tickets for gallery stands, priced at Rs.250, will be sold Dec 21 through counters at the stadium

So Hurry up and book the tickets and quickly book you tickets at www.bookmyshow.com.
    Last edited by Nitin Kumar Jain; 12-13-2012 at 01:08 PM.

Thanks for share it..! Dude even I got my tickets to Pavilion Upper today..! Am already in the edge of my office seat and I can’t wait to watch this match live….!!!!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Sports in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed