+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: genelia d'souza movies after marriage

genelia d'souza movies after marriage

Hi all...................

I am great fan of the cute and the very sweet genelia d souza. She is one of my favorite actress. I had watched almost all of her movies, one of my favorite one is "Bommarillu" in telugu I think you all know that she is married. Is she going to do any movies after marriage? If so! can anyone please tell me some of her upcoming movies after marriage, I am eagerly waiting to watch her movies.

Thank you!!!!!!

Hey! Even I am a great fan of her; I really miss her watching on the screen. It is said that after her marriage she is going to do movies and she also says that, she is not changed after marriage. She also says that her husband would be the first preference. I think they both are doing a movie, hope it will hit the screen very soon....

At present she has not signed on any new film yet, because she says that she is enjoying her post marriage break. But the first movie after marriage will be with ritesh deshmuk. Letís wait and watch..............

Red face

[QUOTE=Sohamamallik;273788]Hi all...................

I am great fan of the cute and the very sweet genelia d souza. She is one of my favorite actress. I had watched almost all of her movies, one of my favorite one is "Bommarillu" in telugu I think you all know that she is married. Is she going to do any movies after marriage? If so! can anyone please tell me some of her upcoming movies after marriage, I am eagerly waiting to watch her movies.

Thank you!!!!!![/QUOTE]

I think that "Tere Nal Love Ho Gaya" this was the movie which can be released after her marriage.

Santosh Subramaniyan

santosh subramaniyan is one of my best movie for her, and i dont think so there is any movie after her wedding

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Mumbai
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed