+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: What Is My Sister In Laws Brother To Me

What Is My Sister In Laws Brother To Me

Hii,
    I am Abhilasha.. I am 23 yrs old.. My elder brother got married recently. My sis in law is very beautiful and she is loving and caring.. I like her very much.. I think their entire family is cool.. My bhabhi has a brother. He is naughty and smart looking guy.. He is working in some MNC.. During marriage function we both came to know each other and I really enjoyed his company.. He is very active kind of person.. After marriage he came to our home twice and I love to talk to him.. I think I have fallen in love with him..
    I just want to know what bhabhi’s bro to me is? Can I marry him?
    If I can then I can proceed with proposing him..

Abhilasha… You can marry your bhabi’s bro... There is noblood relation.. So aap shadhi kar sakte ho.. Aap abhi propose karne wale hai toh pehle aap jaan lijiye ki unko koi gf hai ya nahi.. Agar nahi hai toh aap aage bad sakte ho aur nahi hai toh aapko inse jude huye saare yadon ko mitana hoga.. Soch samajkar aage badiyega…

Haal Kaisa hai Janab Ka? Kya khabar hai aapka?? What Abhi?? You are missing for a long days? Aapka problem solve ho gaya hai kya? Dono ek dusre ko chahne lage hai kya? Aapka koi atha-patha nahi hai.. Lagta hai dono commit ho gaye.. Have a great moments Abhi.. All the very best for your bright future. Live happily and don’t forget us.. Expecting your replies soon..

Hi Abhi,
    You are missing for a long time.. Have you committed with your brother in law? Have you inquired about his status? Is he single or already committed? And it is nothing wrong in marrying your brother in law. I think you will be happy if you marry your brother in law. And of course your sister is there to take care of you.. All the very best for your bright future.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed