View Poll Results: Between Mahindra XUV and Renault Duster, which one is a better buy?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mahindra XUV

0 0%
  • Renault Duster

0 0%
+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Review of Renault Duster

Question Review of Renault Duster

This new SUV has a great exterior and some nice features to boast of. But the low pricing of the car truly puzzles me. Coming from the warehouses of a European company, its price makes me wonder if something is amiss. I need some help to get a clear picture.

Renault duster is a very good luxurious car which is attractive by its External Looks, Engine Power (Just adequate), Interior Space, and Drive Feel. Another good thing of it is no engine noise even in diesel smooth gear etc...Another specialty of that car is the front headlamps are the twin barrel type and the lighting provided is very sufficient. The top-end variant with a 1.5-litre DCI engine that pumps out 110PS is definitely more delightful to drive than the detuned 85PS version. I am very happy to say it is the most successful launch of the year. The new Renault duster entered the market absolutely without any competition that is a thing which is appreciable. The price of the car is pretty good, when compare to other luxurious cars.

But one of the drawbacks of it is the plastic quality is very bad, the switches are oddly placed, hard door closing etc....

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Cars and Bikes
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed