+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Is it not gud on our part for initiating things?

Smile Is it not gud on our part for initiating things?

In general humans change their mindset that fast that we don't even do the thing which is to be done...

Take for example....
    when we see an adv saying somebody is in urgent need of help..
    we generally think of two things..
    1) We think that if a person comes forward then we will do secondary things in helping...
    2) After a person comes forward then we think that there is already a person who is doing the needful then there is no need of me helping...

I came across these type of attitudes in persons...

Don't you ppl think that initiating things ourselves is a gud and helpful attitude for the society

hey Chiru,

It is really a fantastic topic to write with or speak with... But tell me honestly if you come across any accident or any mara mari will you go and try to help them be honest.. Reply me!!

Smile hi

Hi Nishad..

Yes truly byheart i will help them......by any means....either financially or physically...

hello Chiru,

Great I am impressed with your reply... But How can I believe, This society thinks that if we involve into any issue we will be called for court station all bla bla so all are hesitating to go forward and help dear.. think practically.. Zamana bohath hi kharabh hain!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Mom and Dad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed