+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: I want to do my MBA from UK so any one can give me suggestion about consultant??

  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012

    I want to do my MBA from UK so any one can give me suggestion about consultant??

    I need instant help for my MBA program, to search out a good consultant. who will be give me exact guidance for renovate my future.....

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Hi Jone,

    Here is a list of few prominent consultants in India, to promote your higher education in UK and some other countries abroad…

    1. Edwise International - Overseas Education Consultants

    Jer Mahal, Ground Floor, Dhobi Talao,
    Opp. Metro Cinema, Mumbai-400 002
    Tel: +91 - 22 - 40813333 / 22003338

    2. SI-UK Bangalore

    138A, Brigade Garden, 19 Church Street,
    Bangalore - 560001
    Tel: 080-4219-8902/03

    3. SI-UK Chennai

    Kakani Towers,
    3rd Floor New No. 17,
    Nungambakkam High Road,
    Chennai - 600034

    Tel: +91-(0)44-3028-4707/4702

    Hope, this information could be useful to you!!!

  3. #3
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    If you are Indian and want to do study abroad. You can search education consultant on internet. you get large list of education consultant But all these education consultant are not good. I provide the best education consultant for study in Germany. He will provide you the right Information.

    1: placementindia
    2: aecoverseas
    3: apsaraedu

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply
   Recent Posts in Study Abroad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may edit your posts