+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Royal Enfield new thunderbird 500 price

Royal Enfield new thunderbird 500 price

Hi folks......

I am bike lover...................................... Especially I have a passion towards royal Enfield bikes. I heard that royal Enfield has launched its new thunderbird 500 with 500cc unit construction engine, lock mechanism seat, and fuel tank with 20 liter capacity. When I saw the images and specifications, I was really attracted by its black engine which was the styling element for the entire bike. All these styling elements induced me to buy such a lovely bike. Before buying this, I would like to know the price range of it, can anyone please tell the price of that bike? please reply as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Hi sudeep,

Even I love to ride royal Enfield bikes.............

Royal Enfield has always been remembered for comfortable-stylish ride and keeping this in Mind Company has introduced its new Thunderbird 500. The new thunderbird 500 is an exclusive one with various attractive features in it, like lock mechanism seat, 27.2 bhp @ 5250 rpm maximum power etc... The latest thunderbird 500 is been packed with all the latest technology and it is also concentrated on the safety of the rider. When coming to the price range it starts from 1.82 lakh. But I am not aware of the actual price of it; the price may vary from city to city.

Hope it helped!

Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500 is great bike with great mileage..
    Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500 ex-showroom price in Delhi is Rs. 1,60,000

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Cars and Bikes
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed