+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Divorce

Divorce

Hi, my wife had filed 3 cases under sec 125,13,27 for divorce,maintainance and return of wedding goods. This is on since 2007. We have a 6 year daughther as well. The cases are on in court since last 5 years. In between twice we have tried to patchup but every time some thing happens where in after some time she starts saying that SHE HAS NO TRUST. My daughter doesnot even recognise me as they have never allowed me to her. I have been trying to pacify and persue her and her family for a patch up so that we can have a happy family. I dont know what to do but i dont want this divorce to happen and really love my family.
    Now she and her family doesnot even want to speak to me and are asking to dissolve this marriage.
    I seriousely dont want this to happen.

Please help me in suggesting way forward.

Hey Rahul........

I can understand your situation................. Divorce is not a solution for all the problems. If that was the case almost all the people would have been in the same stage as you are........divorce is not an easy thing. Wherein both the parties should agree, then only the court will give divorce or else if the reason is strong then it will be given. So do not worry about it.

The best thing which I would suggest you is go and talk to their family and make them understand the present situation and somehow try to convince. Another wise thing which you can do is talk to her parents and make them understand that if this divorce happens the adverse effect is on their daughter and grandchild.

I think this will definitely workout.

Hi aditi,
    Thanks a lot for responding.
    I am sure divorce will not happen until she proves some thing against me or have serious points.

I have been going and talking to her parents about this for 6 years but they are not ready to listen to me infact this time my father inlaw asked me not to come agian to see them and waste time. They said they just want divorce to happen. I am and will never let this happen as my daughter who is and will suffer the most due to this. Have even gone to the extent of asking my wife and her parents, if they want her to resettle with someone else but they are not responding to anything. Time is just passing by. My daughter doesnot even reconginses me. I dont what to do and why is god so annoyed with me. But one thing is for sure that i will not let this divorce happen, if why wife wants to resettle in life she can give my daughter to me and go ahead but if that is not the case this divorce will not happen atleast i will not agree for it for sake of my wife and child. I am ready to go thru whatever grind my life will go but will not leave my wife and daughter.

[QUOTE=Aditi Naik;275183]Hey Rahul........

I can understand your situation................. Divorce is not a solution for all the problems. If that was the case almost all the people would have been in the same stage as you are........divorce is not an easy thing. Wherein both the parties should agree, then only the court will give divorce or else if the reason is strong then it will be given. So do not worry about it.

The best thing which I would suggest you is go and talk to their family and make them understand the present situation and somehow try to convince. Another wise thing which you can do is talk to her parents and make them understand that if this divorce happens the adverse effect is on their daughter and grandchild.

I think this will definitely workout.[/QUOTE]

Hii Rahul,

She is so lucky to get a husband like you, so much loving and caring.. I think her parents are creating scenes over there.. If you speak to her parents it will not work. Speak to her directly I am sure it will work, may I know the major reason why did she took such a big decision, have you did any mistake.. if you tell me about it I am surely help you with this issue please do reply..

Thanks Parineeti,

I am not sure that if i have committed any mistake. I was not having a confirmed Job when i got married and had taken advance leaves for my marriage. My wife concived after 6 months of our marriage and as i was not having balance leaves, i could not go to see her at her parent's place. In between there were some egos issues between both the families which normally happens in any marriage. After that after around 8 months of birth of my daughter she filed these cases. I have always been trying to have a peacefull solution for this and have always tried to speak to her and her parents for the same. They had asked to me to start staying seperate from my parents which i agreed and took a seperate house but she never came back and it is till date that i am trying to pacify everyone in their famliy and trying to tell them that marriages cannt be dissolved like this. But none of them including my wife is ready to listen to me. They are not even allowing me to meet my daughter. My daughter doesnot even reconginise me. It is really a terrible life to live and horrible situation to be in, but one thing is for sure that for my wife and my daughter i will not allow this marriage to get dissolved.

[QUOTE=Parineeti Rani;275281]Hii Rahul,

She is so lucky to get a husband like you, so much loving and caring.. I think her parents are creating scenes over there.. If you speak to her parents it will not work. Speak to her directly I am sure it will work, may I know the major reason why did she took such a big decision, have you did any mistake.. if you tell me about it I am surely help you with this issue please do reply..[/QUOTE]

Thumbs up Divorce

Hello Rahul,
    I understand your situation there. Why don't you take some legal advise also. Sometimes people are so stubburn that they can't see fact simply. By your post it is clear that how much you are missing your family....and your kid is also missing precious childhood...parenthood. Try something on time and also take care of yourself first.

Divorce

Thanks Mr. Kapoor,

Need just one help from you to keep praying for me and my family to be together.

[QUOTE=smilekapoor;275856]Hello Rahul,
    I understand your situation there. Why don't you take some legal advise also. Sometimes people are so stubburn that they can't see fact simply. By your post it is clear that how much you are missing your family....and your kid is also missing precious childhood...parenthood. Try something on time and also take care of yourself first.[/QUOTE]

Hi Rahul,

I will definitely pray for you and your family life. Take my words your life will be totally changed.

Thumbs up Divorce

[QUOTE=rahulpandeyrahulpandey1;275909]Thanks Mr. Kapoor,

Need just one help from you to keep praying for me and my family to be together.[/QUOTE]

Hamari duayen aapke sath hai Rahul.
    But, Sirf dua hi nahi Dawa bhi chahiye is ilaz me. Aap legally bhi kuchh karo...
    Apke kahe se ye spast hai ki unko apki sidhi bat samajh nahi aa rahi....

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Indian Weddings
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed