+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Dating

Dating

Helo. I am a gud lukin guy doin engineering nd in 3rd year. Wel, i havnt been too lucky in dating field nd faild to impres ny gal til nw. So if ny1(girl) is interestd cn rply.

Hi rohit,

Why you are so hurry in dating with a girl. Dating is just to know about each other, so look for a girl who will really understand your feelings and who will be able to stay with you over a lifetime.

acknowledge

u are r8 mr. kumar...but it feels kind of awkward when evry1 around u(friends of course) are committed and seem happy...but i will pay heed to ur advice and will wait..

Hello Rohit,

How are you hope doing good.. Dont feel awkward feel good you dont have any commitment once you commit yourself to any one yoyu will not enjoy your bachelorism, I hope you understand me.. As a girl I am advising you wait till the time comes dont urge the things..

hello ruchi i am doin good..yeah u r r8... but there are smthngs that u cant share with friends..u need a special sm1.. with whom u can hang out,do stuff,roam in metros,malls,cars..i knw i am soundin a bit stupid...bt still that is what i feel..u r r8 may be i mst njoy my bachelorism while i can

Hi Rohit,

I would like to know, are you looking for a girl for a long-term relationship or to date with? You have told that, everyone in your friendís circle is committed. Is that the only reason, youíre looking for a girl?

Try to know all your best and work towards it. Above all, you said that youíre a good-looking person. So wait for some time to get a good girl to share all your personal.

acknowledge

hello lakashmi
    yeah, i was lookin for any of the two... depends on the relation that we have in fut.. but after some advice i am probably puttin down the idea for datin..may be i'll find at the right time.. thnx lakashmi

Hi Rohit,

I would like to appreciate you on your decision, I would like to suggest you the same thing what others have suggested. Just set few goals for your better future and donít just stop there, make sure you achieve those goals and see the difference compare yourself with your past and present day (after achieving your entire goal). Then you rewarded in the right time of your life.

hello sachchi... u are right.. and thats very good advice which i will definitely take... thanks for ur concern!

Well said, Sachi,

@Rohit: If you succeed in your career, then many girls will come and fall for you! This is the best way in which you can prove yourself, and also makes you to thrive in your life too.

yeah lakshmi... vaise i have a good placement still i will definitely focus on my career ahead... thanx for your advices...

Hi Rohit!

Well it is a good decision.
    You will get your Mrs.Rohit very soon.
    Don't go in search of girl friend, an understanding girl will come in your life and will stay with you forever throughout your life.
    Instead of searching for girl, divert your mind in some other work.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Delhi
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed