+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: please advice...short on time

please advice...short on time

Hi,
    I have been engaged to this girl for 4 months now. We are due to marry in 1 months time. Recently she informed me that she has had a boy friend for 5 years now. They could not get married coz of family dis agreements. Few days before our engagement the boy informed her his family has agreed. But the girl declined coz she was afraid that her parents reputation will be destroyed. She told me all this coz she doesnt want to hide anything. The thing id she says that she cannot forget him but will somehow manage to adjust in the marriage. I m not sure whether to break the engagement or continue. She seems a great girl but is very depressed. I m worried that she might turn biter after marriage. Please advice.

Hi Friend,

I would suggest you to quit this marriage. The girl has expressed her feelings saying that she loves him very much and wants to live with him. Though she is agreed for the marriage, she is denying her lover only coz of her parents. She has been in love for 5 long years which is a very long relationship.

Do you think you can live happy with her forever who loves another person? Not at all. You will get better ones. Quit this marriage and support her to marry her loved ones by convincing her parents.

Please don’t ditch your life by marrying her… All the best!

I agree with Mr. Khan.
    My friend, She is only ready for this marriage because she is only worried about her parent's reputation. Typical Indian Female. I would suggest that you help her in getting her love. This is will be really great on your part as this will give her also the confidence to come out and speak the truth to her parents.

Dost there is no good karma then helping and making to persons who love each other meet and be together for their life time.

i think you should appreciate her truthfulness and not break the marriage. Truth is the pillar of marriage. Imagine if she had not told you the truth and married you. That would have been a cheating. Now since she is truthful to you that shows she will get adjusted. She might take some time but your support and love will make her yours forever. Don't punish her for telling you the truth.

Hi Kavita,

Thank you and others for your response. I also have no wish to quit this marriage. My only fear is that a day should not come when she becomes bitter of this situation and starts blaming me for it.

Hello Soul,

Good that you are thinking about your future that is really good, You can do one thing speak to her personally, I am sure she will understand you, If at all any problem come then think of breaking this marriage

Thumbs up Do you still have feelings from past relationship?

I like the fact that she is honest about her past. Everybody has a past. Its hard to find sometime today with no past, sometimes people with no past can be scary, since are they not lovable type? psycho? So in your case everything seems to be fine. Since she is the one who disclosed about her previous relationship, just make sure she has moved on from previous relationship completely. I have seen many cases when husband and wife start issues in relationship they end up getting in touch with their ex and creates whole drama in relationship. Creates a love triangle and its not fun. Also if her ex had treated her much better or had better compatibility than you hope that does not remind her of him and start comparing you with him. Goodluck boy!

I think quitting this relationship is very good & safe judgment for you, coz she is in dilemma but not in constant mind. So anytime anything could happen to your married life if you marry this troublesome girl.
    Think wisely and take decision!

Hello
    Friends
    very good tips about the Indian wedding India is very good country and wedding is more importance.

Hello Friends,

Good suggestions, but more than us he knows about her ans his nature so let him take a final call on this dont force him for anything

Thanx!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Indian Weddings
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed