+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Biggest Box Office Hits of 2012

Biggest Box Office Hits of 2012

Hi all.......

How many of you love to watch movies?

For all the movie lovers here is an interesting question for you guys. Who do you think is the good director who gave many good movies for this year? Can you name some of the biggest box office hits of bollywood in the year 2012? I hope most of you will give the right answer. Here I wold like to name some;

• Ek Tha Tiger
    • Agneepath
    • Son of Sardaar
    • Raaz 3
    • Rowdy Rathore
    • Barfi
    • Jab Tak Hain Jaan

Those who are interested can also share your views and opinions!!!

Hello all,

2012 has been an excellent year for bollywood. Big budget ‘superstar’ films rocked the box office, while small-budget content driven films like Barfi, Kahaani, Oh My God and Vicky Donor were surprise hits. This year there were many box office hits. Even though there were many good movies, only few has entered box office. Here I would like to list some of the best;

The below are some of the best bollywood box office hits;

• Housefull 2
    • Bol Bachchan
    • Talaash
    • Oh My God
    • Student of the Year
    • Kahaani
    • Agent Vinod

Thank you!!

I mostly appreciate the experimental movies released last year but my personal favorite is Barfi. Ranbir has rocked again with his silent acting skills. Read more updated news about Bollywood at missmalini.com .

I think in the year 2012 there were many good movies, not all went to box office but there only few that were placed in box office. In the year 2012 there were many nominations for box office, but only some of the best were moved to box office namely son of sardaar, agneepath, jab tak hain jaan, barfi etc...Not only bollywood movies, there were many Hollywood box office hits in the year 2012 like brave, Snow White and the Huntsman, Men in Black 3, Bourne Legacy, etc...

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Bollywood Gossips
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed